New Regal Limited T owner

Regal Limited T

Just picked the car up Sunday for a very good deal figured I should start reading up on them. I'd love to find a good site for production break down numbers all I find is a total of 1035 made, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats!!!

...welcome to the club, the few, the proud, the 1035.... lol :biggrin:

may you run fast with CLASS.....:cool:

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.

b1.jpg

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

Now does anyone know how rare the black out package is on these limiteds, this is the only one I've seen so far with almost everything blacked out. And what is RPO code W05, is that the black out package?

Your car doesnt have WO2 black out package. Somebody just stuck black bezels, bumpers, and grille on it. I'd swap it back out for the chrome if it were my car. Love the color combo!

Your car doesnt have WO2 black out package. Somebody just stuck black bezels, bumpers, and grille on it. I'd swap it back out for the chrome if it were my car. Love the color combo!

I understand that but what is W05? Do the bumpers have vin on them anywhere?

Just picked the car up Sunday for a very good deal figured I should start reading up on them. I'd love to find a good site for production break down numbers all I find is a total of 1035 made, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry there are no production break down numbers on the limited's for what number of cars came with what options etc. Just the 1035 made is really all there is.

Nice car. Take care of it :D

What I know about the mods: Engine freshened up a few thousand miles ago, heads and intake port/polish/matched, Poston cam GN110T mains and heads studed, te44 turbo, 36lbs injectors, ultra chip, 255 pump, adj reg, tranny freshened up at same time 2800 stall.

t4.jpg

No.....

Any engine pics? what kinda mods?

Actually it was an option to have the VIN number etched into most pieces on our cars including the bumpers. But, you'd know right away if your car has that option becuase the VIN will be on the quarter glass jumping out at you.

Congrats on the Limited. They all are NICE!

I stumbled across mine 5 years ago cause I wanted a bench seat and astro roof.
On occasions I get the comment ~Thats a Grand National.~

I think the Black makes people think it.

I just say its the same car except it was just a luxury model for someone who did not want the flash of a GN

Nice looking ride. Its been painted right?

All original, rear passenger qaurter looks like it had some touch up though. The paint is all checked on the hood pretty bad otherwise the rest just needs a good rub out oh and the guy I bought it from had a cover on it outside so some of the edges are worn down. What are these cars worth being so rare?