New Red Armstrong Single Pump

Paypal sent
My wife is mailing it out today via USPS. One question, do you need the installation instructions? If so I have to find my stack of GN paperwork. My wife filed it way no more than a month or two ago, but she can't seem to find it. If so I will have keep looking for it and I scan it and email it to you. It also has the test data for the unit.

My wife is mailing it out today via USPS. One question, do you need the installation instructions? If so I have to find my stack of GN paperwork. My wife filed it way no more than a month or two ago, but she can't seem to find it. If so I will have keep looking for it and I scan it and email it to you. It also has the test data for the unit.

No its not a must have.
However should you run across it in the near future please email a copy to:
thompson_hays@msn.com

Great, I will look for the installation instruction.
I apologize sincerely for not being able to locate the installation and test report for the pump. I can probably get another set of instructions, but the test data was specific to that unit is what I really wanted you to have. Red Armstrong supplies the test data for all his pumps. However, it is a Red Armstrong pump and you can contact Dave Husek, he is supporting member of this board, and he is who I purchased it from. I'm going to call him tomorrow and see if he has a copy of the installation instructions.