New Red Armstrong Single Pump

MCH86GN

Bought brand new from Dave Husek, decided to with RA double pump.

$125 + Shipping. SOLD!

Last edited:
As far as I know this may be one of last new Red Armstrong pumps available as he no longer makes or sales them. I also have installation instructions.
23f52c4332dc0e2adfa13e97f3d3580f.jpg
8d2655a41eaa71782f6fb724be6848f0.jpg
aee53796e30d15bdc8499fd388bef8f3.jpg
e96b3d506c8466442f10790cea04eec6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought this off of Dave Husek, brand new $179 shipped. He will can confirm. Never installed.

ttt. Pump still available. Again, I had to go to a double pumper because with my setup a XP 255lph won't supply enough fuel with the margin of safety I want.

Price drop to $125 plus shipping. Won't go any lower, it's brand new, I guess it will set on my self for the next 50 years.

OK, thanks
Hey, I forgot to bring the part to work with me today. Guys in S&R are allowed to package items for shipping and they do a professional job. Sorry I will get it here tomorrow and taken care of. One other thing, Red Armstrong test all his parts and sends the test results as part of the package. I need to find the test results and installation instructions, my wife put them up somewhere. I will try to find them before I ship, but if I can't I will ship and either snail mail them or scan them and email them to you.

my setup a XP 255lph won't supply enough fuel with the margin of safety I want.
Don't ever refer to this pump as a 255 lph pump. Red doesn't. It will outflow every pump advertised to flow 255 lph at 43 psi fuel pressure. The place where It shines brightly is at 70 psi where it matters.

Don't ever refer to this pump as a 255 lph pump. Red doesn't. It will outflow every pump advertised to flow 255 lph at 43 psi fuel pressure. The place where It shines brightly is at 70 psi where it matters.
Thanks for that bit of advise. I now have his double pumper sounds like I'll have more than enough pump for my goals. I probably could have gotten by on a single pump, just wanted extra protection.

Thanks for that bit of advise. I now have his double pumper sounds like I'll have more than enough pump for my goals. I probably could have gotten by on a single pump, just wanted extra protection.

It was time to upgrade.

Hey, I forgot to bring the part to work with me today. Guys in S&R are allowed to package items for shipping and they do a professional job. Sorry I will get it here tomorrow and taken care of. One other thing, Red Armstrong test all his parts and sends the test results as part of the package. I need to find the test results and installation instructions, my wife put them up somewhere. I will try to find them before I ship, but if I can't I will ship and either snail mail them or scan them and email them to you.

OK no problem, sounds great.
Keep me posted.
Thx