NEW Rear Coil-Over Kit

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay guy's the "NEW" A-Body & G-body Coil-Over Kit is now available!

The "NEW" DSE G-Body Coil-over Conversion Kit allows the latest in coil-over spring/shock technology to be bolted on to any G-Body, bringing your classic’s handling and ride into the 21st century with our ‘Detroit Tuned’ valving. The base coil-over package offers extensive ride height adjustability and DSE valving. Our optional double adjustable coil-over offers adjustability with multiple settings for both compression and rebound. The ultimate package is our mono-tube remote reservoir coil-over set which offers separate fluid canisters for optimum adjustability.

Note: DSE makes the valving for each of their shocks and AFCO assyembels them so it is fair to say they are AFCO shocks with DSE's special valving to match their springs rate for optimum performance/ride quality.

For more info/pricing/purchase please visit our web site at GNS under "Suspension" then under "Rear suspension"....

* Full Ride Height adjustability
* DSE's valving matched to spring rate.
* Multiple shock settings on the mount for Drag use/street use. this is especially nice when going to the strip...no spanner wrenching!

** NOTE: This kit is the BASE kit that does Not have compression/rebound adjustments!! You have to step up to the DBL adjustable upgrade to get full adjustability..

Attachments

• 042420-g-body-rear-coilover-pp.jpg
    042420-g-body-rear-coilover-pp.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 585
They all work for me as well. Try the banner in my signature, that has not been changed for over a year so if that don't work it my be on your end...

Scot W.

So this means we remove the factory rear springs that sit on the axle housings?

How low can the coilovers drop the rear?

I'd like to know if they work with drop springs or do we totally eliminate the stockers? I will probably interested in two sets once I have this figured out.

So this means we remove the factory rear springs that sit on the axle housings?

How low can the coilovers drop the rear?
Yes, You will remove the factory springs that went in the factory location. Install the new coil-over brackets sent with the kit and install the new Coil-over shocks.

The coil-over shocks seem to respond better than the regular shocks and the ride quality seemed to stay the same..

Great question on the Drop, I called DSE and they will get back to me on the exact drop amount. (I am guessing it to be close to 2" or just a tad more)

Soon as I hear back I will let you know here...

Scot W.

I'd like to know if they work with drop springs or do we totally eliminate the stockers? I will probably interested in two sets once I have this figured out.
Totally eliminate the stock springs and the stock location!

Scot W.

Cool thanks, b/c I got my car w/o driver and a splash of gas in the tank down to 3200#'s so all the help lowering it is needed.

Thousand bucks, eh? Hmmm... I don't need both kidneys, right?

It looks like they designed in LCA relocation points into the shock brackets if my eyes aren't fooling me. Is this correct?

Scot is it a min of 2" drop? Can the car be kept to almost stock hight when just cruising around (****ty ny streets)?

Thousand bucks, eh? Hmmm... I don't need both kidneys, right?

It looks like they designed in LCA relocation points into the shock brackets if my eyes aren't fooling me. Is this correct?
The hell with that one kidney! :biggrin: Yeah they made the shock mount brackets with multiple mounting locations for one reason. When you go to the track and you bolt on 28" slicks all you have to do is move your shock UP one notch to the other mount location and that saves all the spanner wrenching!

SW.

Scot is it a min of 2" drop? Can the car be kept to almost stock hight when just cruising around (****ty ny streets)?
The Coil-Over set up comes pre-set at 2" drop. from there the car can be raised or lowered to desired height....

So with these you should be able to lower your car to the desired height and RAISE it to your desired height. These are Very adjustable to suite all your needs...

Scot W.