NEW RACETRONIX 416LPH E-85 PUMP + SS SENDER COMBO

Got word mine shipped today!! Will be here on the 11th, im super pumped about getting this and running E85. Ill post a thread with install and pictures!

We have changed the pump listing to 430LPH.
Recent testing has shown that these pumps flow 430LPH+ @ 13.5V @ 43.5PSI.

Can this sender be upgraded to a double pumper, if I choose to do so later with your parts? I know both pumps will not fit internally. What would be the largest injector/turbo this pump could support at say 25 psi?

Can this sender be upgraded to a double pumper, if I choose to do so later with your parts? I know both pumps will not fit internally. What would be the largest injector/turbo this pump could support at say 25 psi?

This sender will only support the one pump supplied. Only one of these E85 pumps will fit through the opening of a TR tank.
From our faq above:

Q2. How much HP will this pump support?
A2. Multiply your HP by 0.42 which will give you the required fuel in LPH with a 20% safety margin. You must consider the flow at your maximum boost pressure. For example, if you base fuel pressure is 43.5PSI and your your regulator increases 1LB of fuel pressure for every 1LB of boost and you run 20PSI of boost your maximum fuel pressure would be 63.5PSI. Using the flow data above, confirm that this system is able to provide the required flow at your maximum fuel pressure and voltage. This calculation does not factor restrictions in the fuel lines. Since the condition of each system tends to vary it is best to run a return flow test at max fuel pressure once the system is installed to determine if upgrading the fuel lines is required. (i.e. At a base pressure of 43.5PSI + 30LBS boost (73.5PSI fuel pressure) this pump will support apx. 900FWHP @ 13.5VDC.)

Let me clarify. Can the sender itself be converted to a double pumper?

The bare sender is the same used for our DP however we do not offer a conversion service. All the hardware and wiring are different so the cost savings associated with tearing down the E85 sender are minimal at best. It would make more economical sense to simply sell the E85 assembly and put the funds towards a ready-built and tested DP system.

Is this formula for E85 or gas? Thanks, Scott

A2. Multiply your HP by 0.42 which will give you the required fuel in LPH with a 20% safety margin. You must consider the flow at your maximum boost pressure. For example, if you base fuel pressure is 43.5PSI and your your regulator increases 1LB of fuel pressure for every 1LB of boost and you run 20PSI of boost your maximum fuel pressure would be 63.5PSI. Using the flow data above, confirm that this system is able to provide the required flow at your maximum fuel pressure and voltage. This calculation does not factor restrictions in the fuel lines. Since the condition of each system tends to vary it is best to run a return flow test at max fuel pressure once the system is installed to determine if upgrading the fuel lines is required. (i.e. At a base pressure of 43.5PSI + 30LBS boost (73.5PSI fuel pressure) this pump will support apx. 900FWHP @ 13.5VDC.)

Is this formula for E85 or gas? Thanks, Scott

Gas

That's what I thought. Is it as simple as adding 30% t the final # to come up with an E85 #?

Ballpark yes. Obviously, fuel pressure, temp, voltage, lines, regulator bleed, required A/F, etc. will all impact this number.

Ordered. We will see if it is up to the e85 challenge...

Any issues with using this on a BAP? Car has a DW301 in it currently, but figured this would give me a little more headroom to play with. Looking for 600whp.