NEW RACETRONIX 416LPH E-85 PUMP + SS SENDER COMBO

Racetronix

FPS-G7W416EAN - G7 Stainless Fuel Pump Sender w/Walbro E-85/GAS 430LPH AN Fitting
FEATURES:
  • All stainless-steel construction
  • New-style 90 ohm ceramic level sender resistor
  • Non-tapered pump outlet tube for maximum flow / performance.
  • Tubes have smoother radius bends for maximum flow / performance (1)
  • Dual 14-gauge circuits (vs. factory single 16-gauge ) for double current handling (28 amps) and reliability (2)
  • Modular wiring harness allows for various wiring configurations / upgrades and simple repairs
  • Includes a new stainless-steel locking ring, OE-type tank gasket, coupling hose, SS hose clamps.
  • 30-micron graded-media filter sock installed
  • Walbro 430LPH E-85 certified high-pressure/volume pump pre-installed
  • Custom SS removable pump mount
  • Fitted with male -8 AN outlet and -6 AN return fittings (3)
(1) A pulsator / dampener is not used.

(2) A Delphi 30-amp 280-series connector interfaces to factory pump connector. The Racetronix FPWH-006 fuel pump wiring harness MUST be used with this sender in order to properly support the power demands of the Walbro high-performance fuel pump.
(3) The factory return lines are too restrictive and not able to handle the fuel volume of this pump. This will cause the base fuel pressure to rise without allowing it to be turned down. The return line must be upgraded to -6 Teflon-lined hose. Racetronix offers hose barb adapters, fittings and hose if required.

(4) May fit other G-Body cars with or without modification when being adapted to FI applications. NOT SUPPORTED BY RACETRONIX.

Could you post or provide a link to flow vs. pressure data for this pump?

thanks!

Could you post or provide a link to flow vs. pressure data for this pump?
thanks!

Walbro 416LPH E-85 certified high-pressure/volume pump pre-installed
F90000267- Fuel Pump

F90000267_Pump.jpg

• Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps
  • Designed for engines with more than 500 HP
  • Award-winning OE technology
  • High-pressure, high-flow performance
  • OEM technology designed and developed for E85
  • All pumping components have been validated to OEM specifications for approved use in E85/flex fuel applications
F90000267_Specs.jpg

F90000262cut.jpg

QUESTIONS / FAQS:

Q1. Can this be used with gasonline?
A1. Yes.

Q2. How much HP will this pump support?
A2. Multiply your HP by 0.42 which will give you the required fuel in LPH with a 20% safety margin. You must consider the flow at your maximum boost pressure. For example, if you base fuel pressure is 43.5PSI and your your regulator increases 1LB of fuel pressure for every 1LB of boost and you run 20PSI of boost your maximum fuel pressure would be 63.5PSI. Using the flow data above, confirm that this system is able to provide the required flow at your maximum fuel pressure and voltage. This calculation does not factor restrictions in the fuel lines. Since the condition of each system tends to vary it is best to run a return flow test at max fuel pressure once the system is installed to determine if upgrading the fuel lines is required. (i.e. At a base pressure of 43.5PSI + 30LBS boost (73.5PSI fuel pressure) this pump will support apx. 900FWHP @ 13.5VDC.)

Kick ass. All we need now is a fuel line kit from the tank to the fuel rail.;)

Kick ass. All we need now is a fuel line kit from the tank to the fuel rail.;)
Add-on parts have been added beside the sender listing in our web store for Goodridge Kevlar/Teflon hose with adapter fittings. Links will be updated when stock is available next month.
A bundled kit will be available soon...

How about if I sent in a brand new sender? Would you be willing to build it for me, and put the an fittings on it?

How about if I sent in a brand new sender? Would you be willing to build it for me, and put the an fittings on it?
No for two reasons;
1) Only the Racetronix custom sender will support this pump configuration for mounting and flow capabilities.
2) We build them in quantity on an assembly line to keep costs down. We can not offer this price for one-off units.

Man, this looks nice! O.K, now is this as good or better than the double-pumper?

It is not about good or better. It is about what each supports.

This system does not flow as much as a DP
This system requires that the return line be upgraded where the DP does not due to the staging of the pumps.
The pump in this system is the only TRUE E-85 CERTIFIED HP pump on the market.

Very nice, and just in time as I am due an upgraded pump on my driver that just converted to E85.

Any chance on a cyber monday sale???