New Product Release

V6gofast

DLS Engine Development and BA Performance want to introduce our latest crankshaft. First is the new billet 3.750 stroke crank and a redesigned 3.625 forging. Both of these crankshafts were developed from a clean sheet of paper, designed by one of the foremost crankshaft engineers in the country. Also, we our now going to be the exclusive distributors for the BA Performance line of headers and downpipes. First is the standard 3.5 internal wastegated downpipe, complete with cut-out and hardware. We will also be introducing our new 5 to 4 inch downpipe, which will be compatible with both 3-bolt internal and V-band turbine housing.

Very Nice! how much are we looking at for this stuff, havent seen any prices for them on ba's or ur website. eventually i will be in the market cause i hate my 3" dp with stock elbow...just down right inconvienent! and leaky! thanks!

Dan,

Thanks for your time and effort into these cars.
It is nice to have new product development 20 plus years after the cars were produced.
Good luck with your new offerings!

cranks

I have 2 stage 2 oncenter blocks and 1 109 block waiting for some cranks.:eek: :biggrin: Details and prices. I thought that the only 3.750 cranks were the odd fire versions. I sold 2 many moons ago. Thanks for all the info and especially the continued devotion to the community.

I have 2 stage 2 oncenter blocks and 1 109 block waiting for some cranks.:eek: :biggrin: Details and prices. I thought that the only 3.750 cranks were the odd fire versions. I sold 2 many moons ago. Thanks for all the info and especially the continued devotion to the community.

Sorry for not having all the info, I just wanted to get them out there. I will
be posting all the related specs on the DLS web site in a few days. Thanks
for your interest . We have built several 3.750 stroke engines over the years,
I think this new crank will make it much more common now.

Great products Dan! I will be definently interested in one of your new cranks and downpipes. What rod sizes and piston specs can you run with these?

Great products Dan! I will be definently interested in one of your new cranks and downpipes. What rod sizes and piston specs can you run with these?

Both of the cranks are wide journal . The 3.625 will be able to use any std
Buick rod . The 3.750 crank is set up for SBC 2.100 crank pin. It will need
custom rods. We are in the process of having new design rods built but we've
fallen a little behind . Should have prototype pieces in about 30 days. We will
be keeping 6.00 and 6.350 for the Buick sizes and 6.350. on the 3.750 size.
Any size piston that rings are available for can be used.

Right on Dan, I am interested in that downpipe. Shoot me off a price for two 3.5" V-band DP's when you get a moment. Looks awesome

New Products

I have posted the information about our new products on the
DLS web site. If you have any other questions e-mail and I will
answer ASAP. Just for conversation sake I believe the billet stroker
piece is a serious build up only part. :eek: :eek: :biggrin: