New Powder Coat For my GN

wheels look awesome in the box ...not so good on stock height car, however i think my view will change once the car gets that killer stance....this is just my o. :cool:

Nice! I just had my valve covers done. (different color). Mine are aluminum colored with a sparkle additive. Very nice in the light. Yours looks like its red with the same additive. Don't listen to these people. Its your car. It looks pretty good imo.. Except I don't like the rad support red.. Black would be better..

Rad support in black with in 3 more day

What company did the rims for ya?? If you posted it , I must have missed it!!! I like the rims for sure man!!! Looks good!!.. Where at in NJ you from??

What company did the rims for ya?? If you posted it , I must have missed it!!! I like the rims for sure man!!! Looks good!!.. Where at in NJ you from??
the company call BUDNIK WHEELS. phone#1714-892-1932 his name JAY. I from jersey city

if u need any about the wheel u can give a call #201-668-7648 joey
thanks i need a GN first!!! But I will def consider these when I do get one!! I like them ( stock wheel look) on T types and T's and isntead of the black on the inside.. Match the color of the car to that.. think that would look pretty good

No problem, I wanted to share my buick experience with others, that's what the group is about. 18'' is awesome, I love them!