New PB

Dave_Harris

Launch - 5.5lb of boost off stage right and 2-step.
60ft - 1.54
1/8 - 7.11 @ 97mpg
24 lbs boost

(Yea, we only run 1/8 mile for the Summit Series)

20120804_0321.jpg

Looks like you need a hr bar its twisting all over...........:confused:

Looks like you need a hr bar its twisting all over...........:confused:

That pic doesn't show the half of it, my wife was taking the pics, and she had a "o crap" moment when the car launched and forgot to hit the shutter button for a sec. The girls in the tower asked me later on if I was trying to barrel roll it.

A bar is def. in order, kinda looking at the spohn bar.

Anything will work better than what you have now...........and it will hook harder........Congrats to your numbers too...

Hey Dave,

What is the Summit Series? Bracket racing? Also is it true there is new management and they are only running 1/8 mile now there on normal test and tune? Nice numbers, I think I will be coming back out to play in the fall with a more aggressive tune..

-Alex

The summit series is 1/8 mile brackets, street class, footbrake (pro), and electronics (super pro). Don did retire, and we do have a new manager at the track. The jury's still out on that one....

The entire division is 1/8 mile since it would be "unfair" for the 1/8 mile only tracks to compete at division finals / nataionals on a 1/4 mile.

One more race this year in the series before finals. It's a double race on the 15th.