New parts

Dereck (Maroon T),
my previous post is directed to the initiator of the thread (1985_GN).
i have not rec'd the part that i paid him for.
bw jones

160* t-stat

i sent a paypal payment on 03/27/08 for the 160* t-stat and since then have not received anything nor had any correspondence from "1985_GN".
has anyone else had any problems receiving the items they paid for? :confused:
1985_GN .......... let me know what's up.

bw jones

i sent a paypal payment on 03/27/08 and am still waiting to receive the t-stat. i'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow.

bw jones

Brace Kit

I have everything else but the rear seat brace. I am interested in buying the rear seat braces, will you sell them seperetly? If so how much shipped. Thanks Turbo 85

in an email responding to my inquiry about the part i had not yet rec'd, chris (1985_GN) claimed he would send out the part on monday (april 7th). i paid him 16 days ago (on march 27th) and as of today, i still haven't received anything.
:confused: i have no idea what may have happened to chris (1885_GN), but it's not looking as though he intends to follow through with his commitment. i would not recommend purchasing from him based on my experience.

bw jones

Last e-mail I rec'd was on 4/4 claiming he would ship the items the next day,If he would just give us some follow up and explain whatever crisis is preventing him from following thru on closing the deal would be acceptable.
And as far as him using multi-user Id's,think twice if the address is in the rocky river, Ohio area,for quite obviously he still has a handful of parts or who knows just photos perhaps, he'll be looking to sell again.......Joe

Just a follow up.finally recieved parts 2day,still no explaination on delay but guess we'll never know...........

1985_GN (Chris) never did ship the thermostat to me. i'm glad it was only a $7 item and not a $700 item. paypal finally returned my payment to me today because he never accepted it into his account (even though i sent it to him on March 27). i wouldn't recommend dealing with this seller due to my experience with him. if he can't be trusted to follow through in the small matters, i most certainly wouldn't trust him in larger, more expensive matters.

bw jones