New Paint Job

The cost is 10,500:eek::eek:.....This car should have never been restored but I fell in love with it and wanted to put it back to original. The time frame was a 3 month turn around and they are on schedule. They are doing a 60 something corvette,68camaro,57chevy truck also. The guys are straight forward and great to work with.
I didnt get a chance to get any pictures after the block and buff but its turning out pretty good.
OMG! I need to up my price. Man it looks real nice. You can check out my trend OMG it's a buick to paint. I hope it's everything you paid for. Post some pictures when you get it home. I also relize they have done a lot of extra stuff that is extra. Beautiful job;)

OMG! I need to up my price. Man it looks real nice. You can check out my trend OMG it's a buick to paint. I hope it's everything you paid for. Post some pictures when you get it home. I also relize they have done a lot of extra stuff that is extra. Beautiful job;)

The price was more than I expected but my car was not a great car to get a good estimate on. Someone before me had it painted and they really hurt it! I also sent several pictures to a great shop in CT to get an estimate and his estimate was in the same ballpark. So minus shipping the car up there I decided to stay local. This is as close to a frame on restoration as I could afford and so far so good. BUT I wouldnt hesistate to let you paint the next one! :biggrin::biggrin:

The price was more than I expected but my car was not a great car to get a good estimate on. Someone before me had it painted and they really hurt it! I also sent several pictures to a great shop in CT to get an estimate and his estimate was in the same ballpark. So minus shipping the car up there I decided to stay local. This is as close to a frame on restoration as I could afford and so far so good. BUT I wouldnt hesistate to let you paint the next one! :biggrin::biggrin:

I wonder what shop in CT was that..:biggrin: look like there doing a awesome job..;)congrats.

A few More...

A little closer to being finished.

Attachments

• DSC_1037.jpg
    DSC_1037.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 663
  • DSC_1038.jpg
    DSC_1038.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 684
  • DSC_1041.jpg
    DSC_1041.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 653
  • DSC_1045.jpg
    DSC_1045.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 657
  • DSC_1047.jpg
    DSC_1047.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 646
Wow looks amazing in pictures, must be sick in real life,it is a lot of coin on a paint job:eek:
I would be scared to even drive it
Take care of her:)
keep the cover on:wink:

A few more of the exterior before the interior pictures.

Attachments

• DSC_1043.jpg
    DSC_1043.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 606
  • DSC_1049.jpg
    DSC_1049.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 606
  • DSC_1046.jpg
    DSC_1046.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 607
Looks great !...Now you just have to get yourself one of those single piece front air dams

I just had my car stripped bare and repainted too. In the process of re-assembling.

Will post up some pics when done..

Looks great !...Now you just have to get yourself one of those single piece front air dams

I just had my car stripped bare and repainted too. In the process of re-assembling.

Will post up some pics when done..

Thank you, I hope yours turns out great. Im not into those one piece air dams. I think the two piece are unique and not JC Whitney looking.

What product did they use for the base coat and clear. Thanks
BTW it look sweet, they did a great job. Very impressed.

A few more including Interior

Almost Done

Attachments

• DSC_1092.jpg
    DSC_1092.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 454
  • DSC_1102.jpg
    DSC_1102.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 454
  • DSC_1106.jpg
    DSC_1106.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 446
I need to find a quality shop around Northwest Florida, some stupid young B*** rear ended my 48,000 mile GN today, it will need a rightrear 1/4 and the frame pulled, insurance will be paying, and boy will they, I am sick.
Any leads on an NOS 1/4 and bumper would be helpful.