New Paint...a few pics

I had a regal almost the same colour. Chrome trim. Though yours is WAY better than mine lol. It was my first regal. i LOVE the chrome little lucerne louvers. what an accent that is. good choice.

one more

Thank you!! This is Most recent

Attachments

• GN's 011.jpg
    GN's 011.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 493
one more thing... did you make your louvers functional? From what I read, I got that they werent. I'm guessing it would take the same stuff as the gnx's to make em work? (the little relay relocator bracket) I think I'm going to do those on my next T type project. With your permission of course. I dont want to copy someone elses pride and joy without their blessing.

sure!

Be my guest!! I think its cool to bring new ideas to the table. Thats what this community is all about. Buick guys stick together I've learned. They are not functional however. Just for looks. you can get them at your local buick dealer for $25 each. They are adhesive and you have to cut the holes in the fenders. It really makes a chrome package car look even better!

Jason

Sweet thanx.

Ok, i know im reading too much into this but.. lol. do you mean 'theyre not functional', as in YOURS are not functional, or those louvers OVERALL, on ALL buicks arent functional due to their design. I want mine to actually work. im a little O.C. on engine bay heat lol.

Oh ok, No, mine are not functional. I believe the Buick Lucerne & LaCrosse, which the gills came from, ARE functional. but mine are for looks only, I did not make mine functional.

wire wheels? hmmmm :biggrin:

Nice

Really tastefully done car. Have ask. Was it Limited. Reason if I can get mine on WEB. At this point havinredone paint replaced stainless piece.
But you color wheels and lovers a beautiful..........nice job....hope mine looks have as good.........Blue cloth interior. Personel for me.....:cool:

Yes, the car is a Limited! I have all of the emblems stored away incase I sell the car one day. Thank you very much! I'm sure your car will be everything you want it to be. Dont give up on your project! I know lots of people that do. It does take time and effort plus cash.

They are basicly Jegs wheels, but have Pacer's name on them. They are 1 piece billet aluminum and are super light weight, and cheaper than Welds.

Have any closer pictures of them?

I noticed they were not Welds since you only had the 5 lug holes not the extra ones around the bolt circle.

Have any closer pictures of them?

I noticed they were not Welds since you only had the 5 lug holes not the extra ones around the bolt circle.

I will shoot some pics when I come home this weekend, Im working in south Louisiana right now.

rims

here is a better view

Attachments

• Buick87 020.jpg
    Buick87 020.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 318
A bit late. But i should have seen the stainless piece on bottom.
I also kept my badges off for the same reason. Plus bought all new ones.
Was missind the ring aound the trunk key.According to poston got last new one. They had. If I can ever figure out how to send a photo.
LORD knows I've tried. I would like to show it this far.
Thanks for reply........Rob

Hey Rob, Sometimes the picture file itself could be too big to host on the page. If you can make the picture smaller (usually you can click on the picture and edit should pop up and you can resize it there) then click on Manage Attachments, it should let you upload it, then click post!

Jason