New Paint...a few pics

88ZNX

Let loose the Boost!!
Here's a few pics. Got the color dead on! Hope you guys like it. Getting seats redone this week.

Attachments

• Buick87 003.jpg
    Buick87 003.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 796
Next

Another one

Attachments

• Buick87 004.jpg
    Buick87 004.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 773
side

side view

Attachments

• Buick87 005.jpg
    Buick87 005.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 780
more soon

ill take more soon

Attachments

• Buick87 006.jpg
    Buick87 006.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 795
Nice clean paint job. Sharp car! Is that a new Buick emblem? Where did you get it?

Thank you!! YES I am having the Leather seats redone. they have a few rips in the driver seat. The whole job was $3500.

Car looks great! How you guys been? Later, Bob.

Hey Bob! Thanks man, We are home for the season, getting to play with the cars finally. My brother Alan got his stage II in his car and is working bugs out. its wicked!!

Nice clean paint job. Sharp car! Is that a new Buick emblem? Where did you get it?

Yes! Its off of the new Lucerne or LaCrosse. You can get it at your local Buick dealer for about $25. The gills in the side are $25 each. there is some fender cutting involved and the gills are adhesive.

Thanks!! Yeah those black " Grand National " cars...Seems like EVERYONE has one around here, so I had to be different! ;) :D

new paint is just like opening a christmas present

I love your car. You have done a lot of work I know. Very good price on that job to I must say. Have fun driving cause I know it was down a while to get that paint job looking good.:biggrin:

Frickin A

Wowww thats a great color. i always liked the light blue color but this is beautiful.. that would make a great sleeper color... truely amazing...