New OEM original GM Parts for sale!!

A bit leery dealing with someone who has just joined the board selling stuff at such high prices. Members need more background on who you are, etc.

Here's some of the parts that I have for sale!! I do have more if you're doing a restoration project I have over 8k in brand new originals GM Parts!! I'm willing to hear best offer!! Hit me up if you need more info, thanks!!
ok I'll bite. How much for the wheels?

Someone is spending waaay too much time on the
Bong.jpg
:smuggrin:

Not saying what I did to break balls but have seen some bad deals go down over the years. Don't want to see anyone to lose $$$. If the seller is legit, cool.

Seat covers still available? And you haven't been established on these forums, are you able to provide some methods of feedback, along with personal information?
Can you also post prices at the top first thread? it is becoming very difficult to follow.
Also interested in seat covers!

Don't worry, he will be right back. He went out for a smoke with Keith Meese.

Here's some of the parts that I have for sale!! I do have more if you're doing a restoration project I have over 8k in brand new originals GM Parts!! I'm willing to hear best offer!! Hit me up if you need more info, thanks!!
Hello,
I am looking for the Y vacuume that goes in between the Wastgate solonoid and the accuator and the turbo. My car is all stock and this was missing.
Thanks, haiantnic@yahoo.com 571-334-2384

I haven't go nowhere, just don't care if I sell them or not!! If you don't like my prices just keep going you don't have to post negative comments!! Thanks anyways and God bless you all...

I haven't go nowhere, just don't care if I sell them or not!! If you don't like my prices just keep going you don't have to post negative comments!! Thanks anyways and God bless you all...
Welcome back. Haven't heard from you since 12/30/15.

I'll give you $1k for everything. A non refundable deposit up front and the rest upon delivery. You can keep the wheels, I have a freight company pick it up. LMK, thanks.