New Nissan

Army MP

What do you guys think about the new altima 3.5 SE-R?
267 hp. 4 door, 6 speed, for the old lady and kids?:cool:

Seriously thinking about trading in the 2003 Altima 3.5 for this new one.;)

I see those cars everyday! There is a detail shop next to us that has contracted work out for New City Nissan that they do the paint sealant and detailing.

It is a nice car but try not to buy your Nissan from New City :eek:

ah...
the g35 mt/6 sedan would own the altima.
you should check out the new M45 from Infiniti
competes agains all the euro cars in it's category...BMW and Mercedes. It's basically a G35 Sedan on steroids with 340hp on tap. starts at $43k though :p

Originally posted by Army MP
Yeah, 43,000 vs. 29,000.
Different level of competition there.

I'd pick the G35 MT/6 Sedan over the Altima SE-R, just because it's RWD :D.

Even with slicks, the G35 would be better.
besides, you cant slide with a fwd car.
rwd is just more funner* when you wanna get tail happy :D

the g35 sedan makes a good family car too.
stillen makes a sc for the VQ35 too.
HKS and Vortec makes a SC apps; JWT, Greddy makes twin turbo apps.

by all means, G35's were compared against the Bimmer 3 class and beat them all. well...except the M3. The M3 is a different ballgame. You wont find an Altima being compared to the 3 class, you only see them being compared to the Maxima :rolleyes: and other Japanese import cars ie. Camry, Mazda6 (Mazdaspeed6?), Accord.

If you want sleeper, the Mitsubishi Evolution RS takes my vote. All the goodies of the Evo VIII and MR, but in a lighter package. And it looks like a standard Lancer...the downside, No standard A/C - It's an option :rolleyes: And it wll give a Porshe Carrera 4S a run for it's money, 13sec 1/4 times, 0-60 in less than 5.5sec, and 0.95g lateral handling and have confidence in the rain with the AWD all the while still seating 5 nicely for about $28k.

But it's your money.
I'm just saying look into other options.
You never know that the grass could be greener on the other side.

I'm with Chris...

Second the EVO VIII....Maybe the 2002 WRX, but then I like to see the engine...Having to imagine an engine hidden under all that stuff in the Subies quite frankly scares me...he he.:D

I worked on the older Subies, pre bubble body, an RS model. Those boxer engines suck arse! I had to change the sparkplugs...even more reason why i never considered buying a subie. Fun cars though.:D