New MSD DIS4-compatability???

Well. just got the new MSD 6 Plus in today from Summit. It looks like the new box has up to 30 degress of retard (wow) with the ability to delay when the timing comes back in. Basically you can delay the timing being put back in by 1 second which I assume is to make an easier launch while still having the boost levels up where you want them. It even comes with a nifty MSD screwdriver to adjust the switches.

Greg Kring

Originally posted by summit
Well. just got the new MSD 6 Plus in today from Summit. It looks like the new box has up to 30 degress of retard (wow) with the ability to delay when the timing comes back in. Basically you can delay the timing being put back in by 1 second which I assume is to make an easier launch while still having the boost levels up where you want them. It even comes with a nifty MSD screwdriver to adjust the switches.

Greg Kring

Plug that puppy in and let us know how it works!!

this is texas where we can race all year long...Let me know if you are going to test it out this weekend.

Originally posted by Grandnat
Plug that puppy in and let us know how it works!!

this is texas where we can race all year long...Let me know if you are going to test it out this weekend.

Yes, enquiring minds want to know. :D

I just got off the phone w/ MSD on Friday. I guess there discontinuing the 62152 box and gonna start offering a 62153 box. Its listed as a DIS4HO-Plus. The biggest differance i got out of it was the timeing retard is now done w/ a switch rather than rpm.
The product release date is DEC 28th.

Just my o2