New Miami Hangout/Meet

87chrisss

BLUBYU
I want to start a new Miami meet/hangout right off i95 downtown/brickell so broward/hollywood guys could commute easily whoever's intrested we can come to an agreement on time/day....so post here if you would be up for it..got about 4 buicks/friends that are willing to meet as of today..

We tried that for a while at Casola's, SW 17th and US1. No one showed up. Gave it up after a few months.

casola's ....damn you made me hungry..ok so what location would be best? Near Mary Brickell Village/Roads there's a pretty big parking lot at Publix where we can meet without a problem. Or ???.Casola's is kinda small in my opinion?? But lets get a location going.. we could plan it for Friday's nights? we can meet around 9ish? im up for a cruise around Miami after the meet maybe Grove or something.. let me know need suggestions!! lets get this going!!

alright this Friday between 9ish-10pm we'll meet at the rear parking lot of Publix its big ass hell and not very many cars there after 8oclock so its located @ 134 sw 13th st which is in Brickell zip 33129 so
silky your in..how about Gashan and Buickfan you comin? ?

im sending my car out to get tuned and im putting a downpipe so hopefully before friday its done if not next week it should be out.

Weather didn't cooperate. I usually head up to Tower Shoppes in Davie a few Friday nights a month. I take different cars but bring the Buick if I know there will be a bunch of TR's there.

yea it's been really rainy! So we'll do it this Friday coming up i'll have a roll call on wed/thur night to see if you guys are up for it..

roll call for tomorrow who wants to go? fan did you get your downpipe installed?? wasup with chia? tell him to go, he went to my house last Friday to bad it was rainy. silky im sure you'll be at my house on Friday so im counting you in..anyone else? got some friends that arent on this forum but have Buick's so i'll invite them...

also fan who's tuning your car? why does it need tuning?? do you have a chip?? if you have a chip from Eric (turbo tweak chip) and a scanmaster and or a logger i can tune your car if its a bit off.. its not that difficult just letting you know i also have some street chips laying around for 93 pump gas and some other crap