New Mexico Buick Get Together!!

BOTLFED

1 Fast Mother Fogger!
This is a heads up to anyone that wants to come on down and BBQ. Its time for our annual get together here in NM. It will be held at Chuck Wilkens Farmers Insurance Agency parking lot this year on July 10th. we will have the grill going and hope to have lots of bench racing going on.Also bring any of your spare buick parts that you might want to sell or trade as we will have a little TR swap meet also. Being that its on the main drag in Rio Rancho on a sunday i am sure we will grab alot of attention from passer buys that see that many Grand Nationals in one spot. There is also clean restrooms and a Dairy Queen right next door along with some other shops. So if your out there it would be great to get as many of the Buick guys out there as we can and even if your ride is not 100 percent bring it anyways (like mine). Hope to see you there if you have any questions contact me here or just call Chuck at the office or post any questions here thanks :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Ed, did Linc pass on the MC duties to you? :D I've been waiting since the first one to have another. You can count on me being there with the Dr Pepper car again.

Guess I'll have to call in sick on Monday so I can come home then. ;)

Update

:) ;) :cool: :D OK IT LOOKS LIKE WILKENS POSTED ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS ON THE SOUTHEWEST SECTION....HERE IS A UPDATE THERE ARE GOING TO BE DOOR PRIZES AND PARTS FOR SALE FROM SWITCHES TO COMPLETE MOTORS....COME ONE COME ALL INVITE ANY NEWBEES THAT ARE OUTTHERE ALSO

I'm looking forward to it. I'll see if I can't get AtomicBread to make it as well. Is anybody bringing thier family?

:D :cool: i will be bringing my wife and i am sure others will be bringing some family also if they can eat a burger BRING UM! Theres some strip malls across the street along with a DQ....Mc Dees.....SONIC.....etc etc ;) long live the AUTOBOTS! ;)

BOTLFED said:
:D :cool: i will be bringing my wife and i am sure others will be bringing some family also if they can eat a burger BRING UM! Theres some strip malls across the street along with a DQ....Mc Dees.....SONIC.....etc etc ;) long live the AUTOBOTS! ;)
Them's fightin' words!

Cool, I think the wife and daughter will come along......and lose interest quickly. ;)

DECPTN If they get bored theres the Cottonwood mall just down the hill and theaters also....oh!I am a old school Autobot....i am so old i saw Trasformer the movie at winrock theaters..... :D