71 Trans Am

Hello turbo buick community, I'm putting a 87 turbo buick in a 71 Trans Am, and looking for someone who has a service manual or ECM wiring schematic.
Thanks...
Ron

Please add some info to your user controls Ron. Location and more about the car would help so members can help you figure out what's wrong with it. Send me a PM with your email and I'll send you the diagrams for the car. Just don't post the info. It's copy righted after all.:biggrin:

Hello turbo buick community, I'm putting a 87 turbo buick in a 71 Trans Am, and looking for someone who has a service manual or ECM wiring schematic.
Thanks...
Ron
cool dude, that exactley what i was doing but into a 1970. not hard at all. i take it you want to use the stock wiring which will be only the starter and ignition to figure out. if your going custom Caspers has an excellent mating harness ( i have one if you wanna buy it).
check out Mark's page, fellow Canuck in Alberta...send em an email very cool to talk to, its a later car but good info.
I have the electronic versions of the schematics on pdf so send me your email address and i'll try to send.
1981 Turbo "GN" Trans Am going under the knife - TurboBuicks.com
Marcs muscle car site