New member requesting LC2 stock timing map

WillExoIX

Hey guys,
I was referred here by Street Lethal(AKA Rob from NJ), to ask for a stock LC2 timing map/Spark table for my Turbo 2.8 project. I have converted my 89 Camaro RS over to Megasquirt 1 running MSextra firmware. Also installed a T3 turbo off of a Mercedes 300SD diesel. the 300SD was a 3L, So I found that to be a good match for my 2.8L.

This is not a setup for max possible power, more geared towards being a daily driver, with a little power to back it up and turn some heads, which it has already done. Its running and driving, with little bugs here and there, that Im currently working out. Im working on the tuning and Rob said My best bet would be to work the SA off of the LC2 spark table as a better starting point then the table Im currently tuning.

I know its not a Buick, but it is a GM, lol.

Mods, if this isnt in the right place feel free to move it as I wasnt sure where to put it.

Thanks in advance for any help. Im over on the thirdgen.org forums under the same user name.

Figured Id post up the link to a video of a second start of my project. Note that this video was before I got the exhaust leaks squared away with some Remflex manifold gaskets.

Hope you enjoy!

Im using megatune and tunerstudio for tuning. I really only need the values from the SA table so I can copy them over, even if its just a pic of the table. Rob said a couple members here would have it right off hand, and would post it up for me. Ill try PMing those members.

Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This is the stock table.

Not sure how helpful it will be.

This is not referenced in kpa, it's LV8 (grams/cyl).

Capture1222.JPG

Regards,
Eric

This isn't a stock table (stock table had too much WOT spark for today's gasolines).. This is a table that we are using with great success in our latest speed density system. Very nice cruise manners, and safe WOT timing for higher boost levels.
kpa referenced in the rows and rpm referenced in the columns.

SA table.jpg

Thanks guys, Ill work on copying that second table over to my current tune and let everyone know how it goes when I get my check valves tuesday.

Much appreciated!

Just figured I would let everyone know I decided to go with a spark table from someone else running a 60°v6 iron head motor with a turbo, cause I didnt really like the numbers from that modified lc2 table. However, looking at that table was able to teach me a little more about spark timing, so thank you regardless for the help.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app