New member Remington Va

Lee Cable 88

Hello

My name is Lee Cable and I am in Remington Va. And I could really use some help with my 84' Buick Grand National. Little back story is that my Dad bought the car in roughly 2012. He bought it off of a man who had terminal cancer. The car, and a lot others and in a warehouse, had been broken in to and cars were being stripped for parts. My dad wanted to start repairing it and fixing it back to its potential. He did not make it to that point. We ran our own business and did not have enough time at first and the. He developed cancer and later passed on from complications. So now it is my car and I know quite a bit about working on cars from him. But I would like to do it the right way and since the car had already been upgraded quite a bit I am not sure where it is completely and what even might be missing completely. I do know that the wiring harness has been cut and will probably all need to be replaced and some of the plastic parts were broken.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lee Cable
Remington Va
561-265-9141

There is a "Regional" section on this board. Look under Virgina and you probably can hook up with someone local who can help you out. Welcome to the club.

There is a "Regional" section on this board. Look under Virgina and you probably can hook up with someone local who can help you out. Welcome to the club.
That's exactly what I was looking for but had not found it yet. Thanks so much.

Lee'
First off, sorry to here about your Pops.
At this point, the best thing you can do for the car is to learn. You've come to the right place. Post up some pictures of the car. Under the hood would be great too.

Welcome to the site.:)
Mike Barnard