New Member: Muncie,IN

There getting hard to find if you need any work done to your GN or Ttype just call 765-744-6115

For you Muncie dwellers...Story is the drag strip down there is having rough times? There's a FaceBook page about trying to get council approval for a racing facility (dirt track and drag strip) up here on the South Side. Some are rumoring a Muncie Speedway closure...?? Any truth to the tales?

Nope my best friend runs the tower he said nothing to me but i will check that out wed and see. the dirt track is a old asphalt they may be changing ill check on this and see whats up bud.

I'll be damned...found some more Indiana boys. I must be a lone wolf up here in the Fort. Haven't seen many TR's here. Must be hiding.

There are at least 4 GN's and a Turbo-T that I know of down the road here in Hunt. Don't think any of the other owners are on here, tho...

;)

Being your a member since 02 maybe hook them with the site Dav. I still hang even if my T is down right now its gonna be 1 pizzed off M-Fr when He comes back out for some action my best was 9.64 140 mph.We have race coming up in sept. for the buicks at muncie dragway so tell your buds bring them on over its free Rpm transmission puts this on corvettes and buicks camaro,s all can grudge race pretty darn cool.

This is cool...glad to know there are TR's around this area. I do know there are several in South Bend, I've had the pleasure of meeting some of them at the Midwest Shootout in Osceola last year. It'd be nice to be able meet up somewhere and show the cars.

This is cool...glad to know there are TR's around this area. I do know there are several in South Bend, I've had the pleasure of meeting some of them at the Midwest Shootout in Osceola last year. It'd be nice to be able meet up somewhere and show the cars.

I agree!
The Buick meetup in September will be off the hook! Definitely get ahold of Kev if you have any problems and/or need work done. ;)

Another GN spotted.

Spotted a GN the other day at Baskin-Robbins in Muncie!:eek:
Had some white wording in the rear window. I was parked across the street at Marsh in my GN. Tried to catch up but got stuck in traffic, arghhh. Muncie is full of these cars I swear.
BTW kevin, the car is driving soooooo smooth, I love it. ;)

Spotted a GN the other day at Baskin-Robbins in Muncie!:eek:
Had some white wording in the rear window. I was parked across the street at Marsh in my GN. Tried to catch up but got stuck in traffic, arghhh. Muncie is full of these cars I swear.
BTW kevin, the car is driving soooooo smooth, I love it. ;)

If it had a DARE license plate then it was my friend Brett. He just got the car in Alexandria literally a week or two ago for a killer price. I'm almost positive it is bone stock and he had it at the drag strip last week with it running 14.4's or something. Here is a video of it my friends took when he was there.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLelGhOq5ss[/YOUTUBE]

Just a pic of my T and my friends GN. If anyone sees the blue one it's probably me.

da902b70.jpg

Where did that blue car come from? That is neat color. I know there was one down in Alabama for sale like that earlier this year and one that was on here for sale a few years back in a divorce sale.

Where did that blue car come from? That is neat color. I know there was one down in Alabama for sale like that earlier this year and one that was on here for sale a few years back in a divorce sale.

It actually came from Texas when I was stationed there. I picked it up from a member on the board at the suggestion of another member on the board who was a good friend of mine and also a good friend of the previous owner.

It originally had a chrome grille, turbine wheels, and didn't have the black plastic air dam under the bumper. I have also done a bit of dress up things to make it look better. Still a large work in progress but it's getting there.

18f849ec.jpg