New Member: Muncie,IN

I am on the other side of the state in Crawfordsville. Mrs Fastnasty can give you some tips for Muncie dragway:biggrin:. Congrats on getting the GN.

My turbo cover looked like yours when I bought mine. I media blasted mine and painted it with the silver VHT paint. Try it you will be amazed. Nice looking car though. Lets see how long you can keep it stock.

I just saw this thread, you all are going to Muncie tomorrow? I may see if I can join. My car is the blurple one if you've happened to see it the couple times I had it out.

Wow. My alternator went out today :( I guess it was bound to happen since it was the original.
I'll still be at the drags though to come say hello and chill.
Let's hope another mini hail storm doesn't happen!

If I get off work early I may drag my junk up there. Just hope there are no more speed traps on rt1 this time. Damn state trooper got me at 75 towing my car up to rpm last month for our dyno day lol.

Wow. My alternator went out today :( I guess it was bound to happen since it was the original.
I'll still be at the drags though to come say hello and chill.
Let's hope another mini hail storm doesn't happen!

I wil look and see if I or one of my friends have a loaner if you want.

Just seen this welcome im in muncie as well you need anything give me yell are you wanting to race today i have a alt. just sitting on the bench my no is 765-744-6115 Kev.my t type is down right now but i will be racing a 96 ss camaro turbo charged and may be in a couple of weeks my t type again lol block is still at the machine shop now for 3 weeks working on 4 weeks but they do great work so its worth the wait.