New long block install...

87T-Type

Finally installing a new long block, what else should I replace when the motor is out. I am currently replacing the motor mounts, transmission mount, water pump, thermostat, and I have an F body rad ready to go. What else should I be looking at? I was thinking about a new converter at the same time. If so what stall speed should I use? It has a stock rear, and I want this to be a good daily driver with some time at the track. I am going to need a new chip, I have green stripe injectors and a stock turbo.
Any help is appreciated!

The converter needs to be matched with the turbo your going to use so if your using a stock turbo stay with the stock converter or maybe a 2800.
Why the engine is out replace all the front end parts and ARM bushings lot easier to do when the engine and down pipes are out of the way. I would also look in to the Jeep steering shaft upgrade.
Other then that fix any wiring and conectors the may have been broken.

Only change the stall speed if you are going to upgrade the turbo size. If not your fuel ecomony will drop and the engine will rev more than you want, I've been there. Other than that - think maintenance.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks for all your help!
Just wanted to make sure I was not missing anything!

You guys are great!:cool: