"NEW" Line-Loc Kit

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
The GNS Line-Lock kit is here!

This kit includes a powder coated solenoid mounting bracket. This will fix the mounting of the solenoid on the inner fender well... The solenoid is completely rebuild-able and is designed to operate under extreme heat for optimum durability. The solenoid withstands 3,000-psi line pressure and is backed by a manufacture 1 year warranty. The Line-lock Activation Switch has a built in 10-amp micro-switch and a nice positive feel red actuator for a smooth release. Includes close to two feet of wire for easy installation. Also built in to the switch is a rubber mounting band that makes mounting to a shifter handle a breeze. This kit is made up using top quality parts including the bracket that is water jetted out and CNC bent then powder coated. The SSB brake line is also Teflon lined with top quality fittings.

** The Two Nicest features that set our kit apart form anyone else is our Stainless Steel Braided line to go from the solenoid to the master cylinder and our Solenoid Mounting bracket.. No More having to bend hard lines! and No more putting holes into your inner fender!
;)

For more information or to purchase this kit, Please visit our web site by clicking this link--> GNS

Attachments

• Line-Loc Kit 004.jpg
    Line-Loc Kit 004.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 405
An Idea of how the Bracket & Solenoid are mounted..

SW.

Attachments

• GNS Line-loc 001.jpg
    GNS Line-loc 001.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 429
No installed pic's of the full kit....sorry

We are also offering the Line-Loc bracket for sale sold separately for those of you who would like to move the solenoid from the typical (inner fender) to a separate bracket for a much cleaner look.

The brackets are not up on our site yet, too busy getting ready for the TB.com Nationals in NC..But we will have plenty there with us.

Cost on the bracket is $39.95 / Shipping is $6.00 to anywhere in the US.

If your interested in one just PM me for my Pay-Pal address..

Picture of the bracket is shown in the very first post or on our web site at the link posted on the first page also.

Scot W.

Just a little feed back. You make a nice bracket and then bend the crap out of the brake line ,defeates the purpous. The kit didnt work for me,ended up cutting up the bracket to clear front brake line...and still didnt work. Iwasnt about to bend the front brake line like in the picture. Ill try to bend the bracket a little more and mount to fender well. Sorry Scott

Just a little feed back. You make a nice bracket and then bend the crap out of the brake line ,defeates the purpous. The kit didnt work for me,ended up cutting up the bracket to clear front brake line...and still didnt work. Iwasnt about to bend the front brake line like in the picture. Ill try to bend the bracket a little more and mount to fender well. Sorry Scott
That's okay, feedback is feedback... After 63 of these kit's sold to date your the only one who mentioned this issue or any issue. If you would have called us we would have helped you along with the install.... The solenoid can also be moved around on the bracket to accommodate your lines better. If you don't mind, post a few pictures of the install so we can evaluate the problems you encountered and maybe there is something I need to change to prevent this in the future..

Its real simple GNS install pic shows having to bend the brakelines back to clear the beautiful powder coated bracket or cut 1 1/4 x 1 7/8. That also is without bending the brakeline to the top of the line lock(which is tward the front of the car).I did contact you. You also had no installed pictures,only the one with bent lines nothing connected to the line loc.

Attachments

• 100_0770.JPG
    100_0770.JPG
    677.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 100_0773.JPG
    100_0773.JPG
    688.9 KB · Views: 290
  • 100_0792.JPG
    100_0792.JPG
    562.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 100_0787.JPG
    100_0787.JPG
    435 KB · Views: 210
Its real simple GNS install pic shows having to bend the brakelines back to clear the beautiful powder coated bracket or cut 1 1/4 x 1 7/8. That also is without bending the brakeline to the top of the line lock(which is tward the front of the car).I did contact you. You also had no installed pictures,only the one with bent lines nothing connected to the line loc.
We do actually appreciate feedback which ever form it may be and in this case it is very helpful. Our install pic's Do Not show having to bend the brake lines at all to clear our bracket, they just cleared! In this picture GNS Line-loc 002.jpg I never touched or bent any brake lines in order for the bracket to clear and if it required that I would have gone another route or included this info in the instructions. I do not know why your brake lines are that far in the way of the bracket, maybe it has something to do with your car being a ElCamino and not a Buick Regal? You would think it shouldn't matter being a G-Body but they do vary a bit from car to car... Plus no car is identical to another so there will be modifying sometimes..