New Interior

nickygn23

Hey everyone. Merry Christmas and happy new year. Quick question. I'm going to purchase a new interior from Highway stars for my National. I'm going with their Exclusive interior for both of the fabrics. Both black and gray. Has anyone installed this interior and do you have any pictures of it in the car.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20141123_100038.jpg
    20141123_100038.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 222
I'm looking at the exclusive an valour for my T type . I like it, I've pondered the thought of all exclusive too.

Both materials are perfect. You can't go wrong with either. I had a car back in the day that had velour. Very comfortable

I will be installing mine this weekend. Exclusive exclusive for both.brand new upper panels to match. I'll take some pictures and post.

If you are having new foam installed as well, I recommend having some of it trimed from underneath the bottom. The foam is so good, that the seat sits too high.

It Looks amazing Vader. Thanks for the advise on the seat foams. By the way what vender did you use for the seat foams?

Those are the Highway Stars Exclusive Interior? They look way better then the PUI covers I have in my car! Did they have the flap and rings attached to pull the horizontal crease on the bottom and top? The covers I have didnt have that so I dont have the creases like the stock covers, which has bothered me since I got them installed. Did those covers have any wrinkles in them either? Mine had tons that still have yet to fully come out even after steaming.

Looks like Highway Stars' website is currently under construction (as of 1/1/15) and isn't showing their products. I have a Turbo Regal with the grey interior and as you can see, it's imperfect. Does anyone know whether they have my seat covers or do they only make them for the GN?

Attachments

• t-7.jpg
    t-7.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 181
They have all types.is your interior the two types of material. Also call an ask they'll send you a sample peace.

I have the exclusive covers from highway stars with door panels to match....they look awesome and fit great...I know their website is down for an upgrade but they have pictures of my car with their covers installed