New intake by Champion?

TurboD1987

Anyone else notice the picture of Champion's new intake manifold in the latest GS-X-TRA? It looks nice for $695. Wonder what all it fits?

I was at Champion yesterday. They have quite a few intakes ready to ship. They will fit stock or Stage2 engines. They make both on-center and off-center versions.

Originally posted by TurboD1987
Anyone else notice the picture of Champion's new intake manifold in the latest GS-X-TRA? It looks nice for $695. Wonder what all it fits?

New GSXtra??? When did you get it? I've been patiently waiting...

K.

champion intake

i purchased their first one last march full ported i paid $ 1044 shipped nice intake, uses same upper pleum as bgc intake,

:) oc,

We want pictures! We want pictures! We want pictures!

Even though this is out of my reach I still want to see what they did.

Thanks,

I second the motion!

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
We want pictures! We want pictures! We want pictures!

Even though this is out of my reach I still want to see what they did.

Thanks,

I will be at Champion fri morn,WIll bring a camera and see if i can get some pics of it

Guys i have the pics,but no way to download them till monday,Didnt bring the camera cable with me:)

I have seen the prototype in person, did they find a way to get some weight out of it?
What is the cost of the intake?
Not too sure about the plenum though.

The intake fits 109 blocks and stage blocks,and is made for off center and one for on center also.

Honestly that looks like it will have all the problems of the stocker with running the back cylinders lean. Just out of curiousity, why does it seem that everyone knows about that problem but when they design something they don't address it?