New Innovate and AEM parts in stock

Mike Licht

I was here first
We have the new Innovate MTX-L "worlds fastest wideband" widebands $189.99

The new Innovate Motorsports Digital MTX Series Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge utilizes the only 100% digital Wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The award-winning patented DirectDigital™ technology we use is faster and more accurate than common “UEGO” gauges and is now more affordable! In addition, the gauge features a water resistant casing, interchangeable faceplates and bezels, and 2 fully programmable linear analog outputs for use with aftermarket engine managements systems and dataloggers!

KEY FEATURES
• The only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
• Water Resistant 52mm (2 1/16”) round dash-mountable casing is perfect for automotive, powersports, marine, and demanding racing applications
• Built-in Direct Digital™ Wideband Controller reduces wiring and simplifies installation (No LC-1 required)
• Wideband O2 Sensor is compatible with all fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, Methanol, E85, etc)
• Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for increased accuracy
• (2) 0-5v fully programmable linear analog outputs for use with engine management systems “closed-loop” and external dataloggers
• Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
• Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle style gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
• Datalog using LogWorks on your PC
• Serial IN and OUT ports allows for easy connection

We also are now an AEM dealer
We have the AEM uego widband with gauge for $174.99

We also have the True Boost boost controllers which have been great for both internal and external wastegates $289.99

We also have the AEM Digital boost gauges which are very nice and very accurate $157.99

Call and mention this post and gett free shipping!
Mike Licht

The MTX-L comes with a Bosch sensor but the NTK senor will also work in this unit. We have only been using the Bosch so far
Mike

Mike, this kit you sell, is this the one with the 10' sensor cable?

Sounds like I could send one output to the powerlogger, and the other one to the translator pro. No more T-tapping wire!!!!

VERY interesting setup!!!! Gauge, sensor, and everything for $189 great deal...:eek:

yes this is a great unit for sure. And yes you can use both analogs to the two different units. You will need to connect it to a laptop and reconfigure analog 1 but it takes about a minute
Mike

Hi Mike, Can I assume it works with PowerLogger just like my LM-1 does? By selecting LC-1 on the PL console?

Got the MTX installed. Works great and a nice upgrade from the LM-1. Definitely cleans up the interior without that big box velcroed to the dash. Thanks Mike and Marianne!

Bumping an old thread for info. Mike, can you post up a pic of the wiring connector for AEM#30-2131-100 transducer? I have a Holley harness that (I believe) uses the factory GM connector pin layout. The AEM's are ~ $40 cheaper than the Holley part, what's you're take on their longevity, any issues there? Looking to buy a pair, if you have them in stock what's the price on these?