New Injectors/NOS Fender/IC/Direct Scan, ETC...

lnkncontiverto

Feel my Pacifists-of-Fury
Set of 42.5lb/hr Injectors Brand New Never run. I bought these, but then my combo outgrew the duty cycle before I even put them on. Turbotweak sells these for $225? $155
misc009.jpg

NOS GN RH fender (New-in-box) absolutely perfect. More pics, just ask. $350 plus ship
DSC00179.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

Passenger side rust-free fender The paint is better than what is on my car right now, 'driver quality' IMO. Definately not perfect, but looks ok from 3 feet away. I didn't have time to clean off the adhesive residue from the badges and side strip. There is a dent that I tried to show toward the top/front, but it is rust free. $50 plus ship
DSC00172.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

Direct Scan and Windows 98 Laptop The directscan v1.51 software and wires to connect to the ECM. The laptop has problems, but is capable of getting the job done. I couldn't figure out how to get the touch pad to work, and all the mice I own use USB connections instead of the older circular green kind. Insead I just navigated using the keyboard. Also, the battery doesn't work so I just plugged the AC cable into a cigarette lighter adapter. $150

'86-'87 Stock ECM $60
DSC00144.jpg

Stock I/C in good shape with nice shroud/couplers $70 plus plus ship
DSC00166.jpg

FLINT ENGINEERING Plates (4 Left) $15 each
DSC00165.jpg

Injectors and ECM are sold.

Parts remaining with new prices:
NOS RH Fender-$325+shipping
Used Fender- make offer+shipping
Stock I/C with shroud,couplers, screws- 55+shipping
3 Flint plates- $15 shipped each