New info on our cars!!!!

mattieboy87

Well i was at the gas station today and i found out some amazing news. According to the shirtless man who walked to the gas station a little known fact about our "nationals" is that they actually have a japanese drivetrain. its the exact same engine found in 300zx's. and he should know because he has a z with 200 thousand miles on it that smokes and sputters but has 800hp on a stock block and pulls wheelies through first and second gear with only 1/4 throttle. guess we should all thank nissan huh:rolleyes:

God bless, you, you are a very patient and understanding person. I have a condition, when people start lying, I tell them I dont believe them. It has kept me from many long winded shi+ talks that others wish they could avoid. This guy wouldnt have gotten out "nissan tranny" before I would have thrown the BS flag. I have called many people out about any things, and never had a fight, raised voice nothing. Someone has to embarrass them into growing up, I guess thats my job.

I started correcting people (own a gmc typhoon also and see what comments you get). Now I just "add" to their story.

Corvette engine, yep but I also ordered the special twin turbo option also.

Or anything that lines up and feeds into their story. Correcting them got my flusterated, adding to story gives me entertainment.

Yea when he said 3.0 nissan motor i found it very hard not to point at the 3.8 on the hood. I just gave him the "oh yea, intresting" and head nod while trying to hold back the laughter

Well i was at the gas station today and i found out some amazing news. According to the shirtless man who walked to the gas station a little known fact about our "nationals" is that they actually have a japanese drivetrain. its the exact same engine found in 300zx's. and he should know because he has a z with 200 thousand miles on it that smokes and sputters but has 800hp on a stock block and pulls wheelies through first and second gear with only 1/4 throttle. guess we should all thank nissan huh:rolleyes:

Please don't tell me you didn't already know that...:eek:

Cripes!!!

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    44.9 KB · Views: 247
I just love to listen and see how far they will put their foot in their mouth's:biggrin:

Awww man, all these years I was wrong, I thought our motors were made by KIA hahahahahahha. Sometimes it is easier to just think dumba@# and roll on man lol. Daniel

This is an example of why I generally just keep my mouth shut and chuckle inside. I could have been engaged in many arguments and have, for the most part, avoided them. However, once in a while it is too much or someone that knows what I have will mention it at the bar then, well....