New hotair intakes underway!

Originally posted by typhoon
I have no problem selling just pieces if someone should want that. I started in the car world as a DIY type person and respect that in every way. I just now have more and more tools allowing me to offer things most hobby/diy don't have access to.

Obviously I am not getting rich at this also.

Yeah, that's perfect, I would probably be looking to buy the intercooler-TB uppipe and the turbo to engine front pipe. I have a pretty wild IC, so the rest of the plumbing would need to be pieced together myself. Good work on the kit, especially on being able to offer kit components to help out the DIY guys. :cool:

promotions parts

I call no answer leave message no call back where is rest of my parts for third week call me iam getting angry and impatient 216 3871958 shaun

Re: promotions parts

Originally posted by decarlo sloan
I call no answer leave message no call back where is rest of my parts for third week call me iam getting angry and impatient 216 3871958 shaun

Shaun has been taken care of a few weeks ago for everybodies information.

Just need an update

I'm new to the website and new to the GN world. bought my 84 about a year and love it. tried reading the post but it's really long, got to page 6, and i was just wondering how everything came out, all tweaks worked out, and if you are still selling the kits.-thanks-

Kit is great.
Although mine is not installed yet - it will be in 2 weeks time. Im even gonna sleep in the garage just to devote all my time to installation.

These kits are top shelf. These guys are honest and will not rip you off - like some of us here experienced in the past with others.....

Typhoon - show him a link to the pics.

Glad you liked it Hotsix.

Now the bad news. I think Mike and I with both of our schedules booked have decided to halt doing anymore, at least at this time.

My personal truck hasn't run in over 2 1/2 years, his is 2 years and going, time to get some of our own stuff done.

I have a couple last pieces to ship to the last guy, then we need a break.

Modified intake

I can say the same thing about their product, top shelf. I was the first to get a kit and it has taken me this long to get enough money and time to get it installed. I just got the last piece for the swap and should have it finished soon. I had to save up for a new larger turbo. I wanted to keep my Spearco front mount intercooler kit in one piece so I can sell it when I finish with the modified intake. I now have the 16 step Max Effort chip, 50 lb. injectors, TA49 tubo, 87 intercooler and scoop. I ceramic coated the modified intake and tubes and plan to make a new up pipe to the turbo. I will post pictures when it's done. Thanks to Jeff for taking on this project when no one else would.

i'm sad to here you will halt making the intakes for a little while. i'm actually in my first year of college and am working at the gap so it isn't a problem for me to wait, the gap doesnt exactly pay that well anyway, but if you could give an estimate as to when you will be returning the production please let me know to further plan my project.-thanks-

Anyone installed one yet ?

I know Mr.Buick was working on installing his....

Has anyone else installed this kit and can report results ?

I am part way through the install and am wondering what everyone else thought of their kit and the install. Plus I have a few questions about the install that might make life easier for me.

Cmon...anyone else buy the JS Manuf intake ?

I know your out there....they sold some so they gotta be on cars someplace!!!!

Well, its on my car if that helps...ha ha....Jeff abandoned the wh1, and I wound up with it. I have just as many irons in the fire as he does, and am slowly getting the (top secret) ecm changes worked out. I intend to leave it as a track car for my stepdaughters for a while,so as soon as I get the wiring harness and sensor issues cleaned up from the new ecm I will be taking it to the track and probably the dyno...I know you have all heard this before, but with my girls nagging me to get it ready I have more motivation now.