New High Boost Ignition Wires for a stock look

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
This is the first set of stock replacement High Boost Ignition wires. Grey wires with black boots. These are for guys looking for the stock factory look. They are numbered near the coil boot. These will be available from our vendors after we get some feed back. They are Taylor wires so we are hoping these are superior quality. These will fit in the stock location and in the stock seperators. These were made on a 100% stock GN so the fit should be perfect. Offering these for $50 to get a couple sets out there. We need feed back for our Turbobuick.com vendors so please if you want to try these give myself or the vendors your feelings on these. The numbers can be removed for a real stock feel.

We are going to try to keep the price afforable for any Turbo Buick guy. I haven't looked at what the retail price will be. I was approached to see what we could do in a quality wire for stock car or a guy restoring to all original. Our vendors are always looking for new produces. They are what keeps the community growing. This site and the supporting vendors are our backbone.

This is the first set of stock replacement High Boost Ignition wires. Grey wires with black boots. These are for guys looking for the stock factory look. They are numbered near the coil boot. These will be available from our vendors after we get some feed back. They are Taylor wires so we are hoping these are superior quality. These will fit in the stock location and in the stock seperators. These were made on a 100% stock GN so the fit should be perfect. Offering these for $50 to get a couple sets out there. We need feed back for our Turbobuick.com vendors so please if you want to try these give myself or the vendors your feelings on these. The numbers can be removed for a real stock feel.

What do you call "high" boost? And noone's going to buy anything sight unseen.

Thanks Shane they arrived today. These should look fantastic on my sleeper stock build, I like the wire number right next to the coil pack. It will not let me post images possibly due to my post count?

Shane, I received my set today as well and I am very pleased out of the box! Great looking set and color! Let me see if I can get some pics posted on here for others to see...

Thanks again Shane,
Johnny