New here

v6turbo87

Hello All,

My name is Chris Fasulo and while I am new to this forum, I have been in the TR community since Al Gore invented the internet! I've owned my 87 TR since Feb of 1987. Been through a lot with it and have always done all the work on it myself. Haven't been to the track in many years but have ran a best of 12.42 @ 111+ MPH. If you poke around on the TR "homepage" you will find a number of articles I have written. Admittedly I have fallen behind on the latest go fast stuff! My mods are conservative and I run a alcohol injection system of my own design. I am a "Charter Member" of what was New England Buick Racing Association.(NEBRA) I have working in the semiconductor industry since I was 19 and a recent job change has relocated me from the great state of Maine to New Hampshire--and actually closer to New England Dragway! As of late I have been working on taking care of many needed maintenance items. I am hoping to drive my beloved TR more this year than in years past--maybe even spank out a few runs @ NED!. I look forward to being part of this forum and hopefully contribute to the knowledge base.

Thanks!
Chris
KILR V6