New guy

Thanks for the warm welcome. I actually have some general questions about purchasing a GN, not sure what section to post this question in though. Any ideas. FYI one question is as follows: Should I look for a $20k gn with 25-55 miles or would a gn with 120 miles on it in excellent shape with a rebuilt motor (150 miles on it) be just as worth it. I guss Im wondering how other members have been effected by purchasing a car with high miles on the body. What are some things that I should look for. BTW the car Im looking at has no rust.

Personally I'd get the one with the rebuilt engine...I'd be to afraid to drive the original mile cream puff around, nor would I want to mod it...so it basically wouldn't be any fun ;)

hello all i am bredbidsimon and i am new here, i am from amarica. before join that forum i have work on forums for a short period so i am very confident and with great excitement i want to say thanks to the whole teem members for allowing me here.

Yeah right.........:rolleyes:

Personally I'd get the one with the rebuilt engine...I'd be to afraid to drive the original mile cream puff around, nor would I want to mod it...so it basically wouldn't be any fun ;)

I was hoping that you would say that. I am looking at this 87 gn w/ t tops. The guy said that he is the 4th owner and he rebuilds gn motors, so he bought this one to do just that. He stated the car is straight and has no rust. Also the paint job is 5 years old and very decent. Its an hour from me so I am going to look at it later this week. I think that I would have a hard time letting my first gn sit in a garage. I want to drive it like I stole it.