New Guy

Mikey V

Hi All! I'm new to the forum, an owner of an '87 GN with 22k miles, and considering upgrades. I've installed a cold air kit and purchased the following:
-Walbro fuel pump
-Accufab FPR
-Racetronix wire kit
-Heated O2 sensor
-Valve cover breathers
-Scanmaster
-RJC Powerplate
-Fuel pressure gauge
and considering a TT chip & Hooker 2.5" cat-back system.
Anything else I should consider at this point without going too overboard?

Thanks,
Mike

I may would add an adj. wastegate. Oh, and a new set of back tires for when you burn the old ones off:wink: Enjoy!

Actually, now that you mention it, I already bought one of the NOS adj. wastegates from NOS4GN. I assume that'll be good enough? As for the tires, I'm hoping to do the retro work over the winter and tear-up the tires in the spring!:biggrin:

welcome to the forum bud! theres alot of great info on this forum and great guys aswell! any questions just ask:cool:

as for what to do for ur car, best thing to do is set a goal of some sort. do u have anything particular in mind for ur ride?

For now, I'm looking to get the car into the high-12 to low-13 range with simple, reversible mods that keep the car looking stock. Another thing I had in mind was getting a gnx-type dash, but it appears the only one that sells these on the market is Poston's? Do you know anyone else that offers these? I'd like to get one that has the dash applique like the gnx.

With some sticky tires - your car will go high 12's/low 13's w/15-17psi. Add some octane or alky + boost - and it'll go even faster.

Nocooler said it. Get some mickey thompson drag radials and alky with the stuff you have. Could put you mid/low 12's. Look at my sig, pretty much the same on a stock motor. Ive run a 12.02@113 and dont have alky(yet)