new guy...Just drove her home an hour go!

Firechaser

V8-2 cylinders=2x the $
Ahh, my first GN, been wanting one for a long time...I've got some cool cars already but always wanted a black GN! I remember these bad boys driving around when I was a teenager...anyway, just wanted to say hi and look forward to being here..Now I'll have a beer and stare at it in her new parking space in the garage (next to the 69'SuperBee...yeah, it's a Mopar :) )

Awesome and welcome to the board.

Yes, when you get some time snap a few photos and share here.

My '87 sat next to a '70 340 Swinger (4 sp - X heads) for years. No worries. :wink:

Yes, I've owned the car for 6 hours and the lower quarter panel is already coming off tomorrow LOL...This one is a nice driver, lower driver quarter has some rust, rear bumper fill is messed up and some other little nuances...gonna get cracking right away, Spring is coming! I can't believe how peppy this thing is...geez just touch the gas and it's really moving...has some mods but not too many

'70 340 Swinger (4 sp - X heads) for years

They were FUN cars, little 340's w/ those heads were runners...I've got 2 other Mopars here too, one being a numbered '70 6-pack Cuda...many moons away from being done :) But today was a very fun day, I smiled the whole way home in this car...love the Darth Vader car :)

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere.
Ex-mopar freak here also, owned a '69 Plymouth GTX auto, a factory 70 Dodge Challenger T/A 340 6 pack, & a '68 Hemi GTX back in the day (early to late '70's) when they weren't worth anything. Well, at least nothing like they are today.

Nice past collection Gary...Bet you are LOVING that '09 "V" too...they are really unbeliebveable...Those T/A Challengers are real lookers too, very unique just like our GN's (I can say that now HA!).

Welcome aboard. Read up you'll enjoy how receptive these cars are to what you put in em.

They were FUN cars, little 340's w/ those heads were runners...I've got 2 other Mopars here too, one being a numbered '70 6-pack Cuda...many moons away from being done :) But today was a very fun day, I smiled the whole way home in this car...love the Darth Vader car :)
Yes, that lil' 340 was a blast. Wish I never sold it, but haven't we all said that at one time or another.

LOVE the 70 'cudas. Glad you're enjoying the sinister Turbo Regal.

Yes, Enjoying looking at still...I think it's one of the sharpest cars ever made...especially all blacked out.

Ahh, my first GN, been wanting one for a long time...I've got some cool cars already but always wanted a black GN! I remember these bad boys driving around when I was a teenager...anyway, just wanted to say hi and look forward to being here..Now I'll have a beer and stare at it in her new parking space in the garage (next to the 69'SuperBee...yeah, it's a Mopar :) )

Pst some pics of the super bee.We have seen plenty of gns:biggrin:

Sure, Here's a Pic of the SuperBee and my dad's Challenger together

Attachments

• P6010024.jpg
    P6010024.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 204
Don't have a pic of the '65 on my computer and it's on the lift, really mean looking though...I'll throw a pic up soon, my father has a few on his computer.

First I need to figure out how this engine even works!! I'm used to working on big block Mopars LOL...But, who is the "Magna" crew? I've already been on your website TR looking at up/down pipes, I will give u a call.