New guy here from pa

63novass

Hey guys just bought my first regal t type it's a 86 very clean and has some mods done to it already. My first expierence in a grand national I was 14 years old, my boss had a 87 and I remember we were at a red light and he had a line lock he launched the car and I about shit my pants from there on I was hooked. Well 16 years later I picked this one up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 102
Congrats on buying your first crack pipe.:D Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the site and Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

i love that color!!! i always seem to end up with the dark blue ones. i have had 4 of them currently have 3.

Erie pa I'm hoping to get ahold of old owner to get some more details about the car it has a scan master not sure what it is also a tuneable mass air I believe from a ls the heads have been ported and there is a cam and aftermarket exhaust. Has a step up turbo? Scan master tuner programmed to run on 19 lb. hot wire kit with pump. Vince Janis tranny. Red stripe stall converter. Step up cam cold air intake and exhaust is hooker with a dump. Has high output ignition also.

Welcome! I saw it over on the bullet, glad you made it over here.

you should join the MAGNA club they are pa nj del areas. Alot of really cool and helpful people and they get together often

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
Congrats on buying your first crack pipe.

These guys will turn you in to a TR addict in a hurry! I'm ready to upgrade parts I've bought and haven't even installed yet!

Sharp looking car. Welcome!