New guy from the Boston area

Very nice.
Looks like a Precision turbo, Terry Huston down pipe, maybe a V4 intercooler. Fill us in on the mods and congrats on what looks like a fun car.

Happy Spooling.

Mike B.

Very nice.
Looks like a Precision turbo, Terry Huston down pipe, maybe a V4 intercooler. Fill us in on the mods and congrats on what looks like a fun car.

Happy Spooling.

Mike B.
Thank you. I will probably need some fillers once I get the body work in progress

Also needs an accumulator for the power brakes but I'm going to chuck it for a power steering assisted booster. It gets to 20 lbs of boost but needs methanol injection

I have all the parts for that if you want!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Lower that boost and get yourself a proper tune.

And do your research before getting someone to tune it or buying parts of any kind from anyone!

D

hello people and hello new guy; I just saw the pics of the car and besides what's on your plate now I'd add another. I would try and find AC for the car. My 86T AC was not that great last summer and the venting of cool air to the inside is worthless. You'll find it blows without AC in the summer. Juct my 2 cents.
good luck with it.
IBBY

I got a mint original paint quarter panel down in CT 2 1/2 hours from you cut bigger than needed. Also have the correct turbo car heater box or a non ac box. I also have doors here too . Tons of other stuff as well tons of members know me here especially in this thread.
203 213 9126

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389942006.926669.jpg

Might have more than 1

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389942163.430751.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389942208.629777.jpg

Parts cars aren't really showing up anymore so grab the parts sooner than later. Not much left around here anymore