New guy from the Boston area

johnnycasx

Hello everyone. my name is John. been a long time fan of the Grand Nationals and Turbo Regals. joined the site a little while ago and thought that I would do a little introduction here. I currently own a 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo SS and have been looking for a grand national for a little while now. just want to thank all the guys who have been pointing me to the right direction and helping out with locating one. hope fully soon I will acquire my own GN or at the least a WE4. I'll even settle for a turbo regal.

John,
Welcome to the site. Take your time and get the cleanest one you can afford. Don't be afraid to get a slightly modded one. Let us know if you have any questions.

Mike Barnard

Welcome to TurboBuick.com. There are several cars in this area for sale. Have you gone to look at them?

hello and what's happenin; Crazy weather were having in the Beantown area don't ya think? A co worker gave me the 12/28/13 auto hunter and in it there's a 86 GN 150,000 "needs TLC runs good and fast" $5.900.
617-968-0916 Woburn Mass. from the pic all I can see is it has aftermarket wheels
have fun
IBBY

Welcome to TurboBuick.com. There are several cars in this area for sale. Have you gone to look at them?
Thank you. Yes I have been looking at a few. Just this cold weather has made it a little harder but I'm just taking my time.

hello and what's happenin; Crazy weather were having in the Beantown area don't ya think? A co worker gave me the 12/28/13 auto hunter and in it there's a 86 GN 150,000 "needs TLC runs good and fast" $5.900.
617-968-0916 Woburn Mass. from the pic all I can see is it has aftermarket wheels
have fun
IBBY
Thanks for the information I will call him later in the afternoon. Just want to be sure I get a GN that's right for the cash and isn't a resto project. You are not kidding about the cold weather at all lol

Welcome to the board John,

Take your time and you will find a nice clean TR, If you find one out of your area I am sure someone here would be happy to look the car over for you before you buy it. We also get calls in to us of guy's selling their cars and we also have found cars for members here. Right now a car I found for a guy is now selling it for $11,500. It's a GN with some minor mods and was owned by a nice older guy who babied the car. It was displayed several years at our booth at the GS Nationals. If your interested I will put you in touch with him..

Check the cars for sale section. There are a few GN’s and turbo t’s in there.

D

Just bought my first grand national it's a diamond in the rough but it's all there
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389459151.000522.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389459175.600101.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389459189.199399.jpg

Thanks now I know I'm going to drive a lot of people crazy with questions and parts but I'm in love
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389459862.894439.jpg

Welcome! I live near Plymouth so if you need anything let me know. Sending conversation with my number. I have parts if you need things!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looks like a good start. Was it local? How about the details.:peeking:

It was local in Woburn ma it needs some body work and has a bigger turbo and injectors. It does need body work on the quarter and the door. Here is a pic of the left rear quarter
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389474223.078176.jpg

Also needs an accumulator for the power brakes but I'm going to chuck it for a power steering assisted booster. It gets to 20 lbs of boost but needs methanol injection