new guy from newport news

phill757

i just joined today i have a 87 regal. my name is phillip. i would post a pic of my regal but i dont have enough posts. i had a 95 caprice i sold a couple months ago.and i got the regal from my grandmother its been sitting for some time so i took it off of her hands

couple of pics i have.

9hj8mc.jpg

2ag46j8.jpg

2l9p9l.jpg

How many miles? What year? Let's see the interior!

Your pics just reaffirm my theory that every N/A Regal on the road has good bumper fillers.

How many miles? What year? Let's see the interior!

Your pics just reaffirm my theory that every N/A Regal on the road has good bumper fillers.

85k miles its a 87. i dont have good pics of the interior i just have pics of the cracks in the front seats. im trying to get them reupholstered but the back seats are perfect. the sun is killing my front seats. man im just happy the dash didnt crack. i wish i had good bumper fillers

In fact, I would install several kill switches. The little F&F wannabees would love to take it on a joy ride!

Our former Chief was trying to land a job down there a couple years back. He said it was like moving from one chit hole to another. He showed me the crime analysis stats. Basically exactly what he was use to.

Didn't get the job tho. Think they hired from within to reflect the community....:rolleyes:

newport news isnt that bad it just depends on what part of newport news your talking about because downtown newport news is pretty bad. i live in uptown newport news closer to williamsburg and yorktown.

any one know where i can get my car painted for a good price.

im trying to do somthing like this but replace the red with black

mm3edg.jpg

Maaco. Not that great of a paint job, but it is affordable. Ask Steve where he got his car painted.

If u prep ur car b4 u bring it to Macco and opt. for there best paint then its really not a horrible idea. In fact, I would bet even there middle of the road paint is still 10x's better then ur factory paint.