New guy from Detroit area

kurt24

Hi all, been lurking around here for a few months and just joined the other day.

Been looking to buy a GN for a few months now. Sold my other toy,suzuki hayabusa with a stage 2 turbo kit on it. 425hp to the rear wheel. So wife always hated it and told me if I sold it I should get a car that I always wanted. well that time has come to find me a car. Need another turbo in the garage.

Have a F150 ecoboost truck and its nice,but need that kick in the pants turbo feel

Actually forgot to mention. I am north of Detroit. Right off Woodward Ave. I was hoping I was going to have a GN for the Cruise but never found one :(.

Did see a bunch of Gn out there though

Those Ecoboost trucks are nice. Take your time, do your homework and get a clean Turbo Buick. A fixer-uper will nickel and dime you to death. Let us know if yo have any questions. There are lots of great people here that are willing to help. Welcome to the site.:)

Mike Barnard

Yeah it's a nice riding truck. it has the max towing package and still rides smooth. The motor looks so small when it is out,just seen at shows, and the turbo's are SO TINY. But moves the 5400lbs truck well. Did use the torque app on my phone with a bluetooth OBD2 reader and they put out 13.5 psi.
Livernois motorsports up here makes a nice flasher for it that adds over 100 HP and TQ but its a lease and not going to spend the money for it,would rather spend on GN goodies.

not sure if I can do photobucket pics here. If not will remove them
Truck

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

intercooler

IMG_0109.jpg

Photobucket is not a problem. Nice rig. I can't wait to see what else Ford sticks that engine into. Chevy needs to come up with a answer to it soon. When they do, it should go in the new Grand National.;)