"NEW" GNS Headlight Covers

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Our new (Don Cruz) style headlight covers are now available. No more screws, No more small brackets, No more Velcro and most importantly No more Flying headlight covers on the drag strip!! ;)

This new design features "Tabs" to hold them in place. This makes for a Very clean look once installed.

Yes you do have to notch your headlight bezels in order for these to fit and then they simply snap right in.

We also offer to install these for our customers at a small fee for those who are not up to the task.

These are Very visible at night with the head lights on, It don't even look like there are covers on it!!!

To purchase or view more info, Click here---> GNS

Attachments

• Headlight covers 003.jpg
    Headlight covers 003.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 625
  • Headlight covers 004.jpg
    Headlight covers 004.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 632
  • Headlight covers 005.jpg
    Headlight covers 005.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 613
  • Headlight cover.jpg
    Headlight cover.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 613
headlight covers

can you bring some to NC...i want some..................thanks Bob

I am unable to get link to work (even after downloading file). is there another link with info?
??'s are ...do they come clear? price??

Our new (Don Cruz) style headlight covers are now available. No more screws, No more small brackets, No more Velcro and most importantly No more Flying headlight covers on the drag strip!! ;)

This new design features "Tabs" to hold them in place. This makes for a Very clean look once installed.

Yes you do have to notch your headlight bezels in order for these to fit and then they simply snap right in.

We also offer to install these for our customers at a small fee for those who are not up to the task.

These are Very visible at night with the head lights on, It don't even look like there are covers on it!!!

To purchase or view more info, Click here---> GNS
how do you remove them if you want to change a light bulb with out damaging them

how do you remove them if you want to change a light bulb with out damaging them
After removing mine a dozen times I found out using a small flat screwdriver and prying out the upper tabs works the best. The upper tabs only stick into the bezels about a 1/16" - 1/8" so it's not much to remove them but just enough to hold them in..

Scot W.

After removing mine a dozen times I found out using a small flat screwdriver and prying out the upper tabs works the best. The upper tabs only stick into the bezels about a 1/16" - 1/8" so it's not much to remove them but just enough to hold them in..

Scot W.

nice, i like that

put me down

for 2 sets of the headlight covers and 2 sets of the marker light covers...thanks Bob

are they perfectly flat, or do they have a little bit of a bend to them to match the contour of the bezel and flow with the shape of the nose?

are they perfectly flat, or do they have a little bit of a bend to them to match the contour of the bezel and flow with the shape of the nose?
Flat! but still follow the contour of the headlight covers....

I seen where some have had issues with the "GNS" link, I'm in NC on someones computer and when I Left Click "Once" they all work for me...

Scot W.

Flat! but still follow the contour of the headlight covers....

I seen where some have had issues with the "GNS" link, I'm in NC on someones computer and when I Left Click "Once" they all work for me...

Scot W.

if they are flat, then they don't follow the contour of the bezels.. a slight curve to match the shape of the nose on the inside and the marker light on the outside as seen from the side of the car would be subtle, but would add just one more layer of coolness. would add some cost and complexity to the manufacturing process, tho..