New GN

oneg360

Super "Mario" Monjet
Happy to say I just got a new GN Form Lou Czarnota 47,**** miles and its already on the list for a new Heart Courtesy Of TurboLou. Im going with a new Turbo 6262 and all the other go fast parts including a new trans sitting here drooling just talking about it. Im happy to see some many satisfied customers and friends of Lou I feel like im putting my GN in Great Hands.:biggrin:

Thanks, This is my 2nd GN and by far the nicest, I can't wait to Cruise the street of SoCal and rack up a few KILLS!!!

Welcome to TurboBuick.Com & to the SouthWestern Section. You will have to bring it to the great Southwestern Section cruises sometime. We have cruises every so often. Welcome to the darkside.

Welcome!
That's a nice GN.

Stick with Papa Lou...he'll take great care of your GN.
Look at Flaco's for a nice example of one of his recent stories of happiness:D.

Flaco just knocked out an 11.3 at 120 at Fontana...and that was with a 1.8 at the 60'....so Flaco could do better....might even be...10's capable. ;)

I still need to get mine back to the track, but with my new 6265 turbo, my Czarnota combo and Flaco's are very similar so we should be pretty close in ET's. We will find out ....some day.....
bwoooohahahhaahhahaaaa!

I know I already have the bug, it started with me saying I want it a little better than stock to saying I want low 11's its only a matter of time till ill be begging for more.

I know I already have the bug, it started with me saying I want it a little better than stock to saying I want low 11's its only a matter of time till ill be begging for more.

Welcome to the "Closet 10 Second Capable Club"
:D
There's a bunch of us in there screaming to get out...

What club do you guys belong to or is there a club in my area i'm in Cerritos CA

Sound like My kind of Club, how do I sign up..???

You own a Turbo Buick or are looking for one.
Consider yourself signed up...:D

Just send your master card to Meanchicken and he'll take care of everything :rolleyes:

DOH!!!
I meant....send me all your personal financial data...passwords....etc...
Then you're signed up;)

Im sure...I not worried Ill find him @ turbolou's trying to max it out...LOL

The question would be...are you quicker than a meanchicken:D

I fixed that for you.

You own a Turbo Buick or are looking for one.
Consider yourself signed up...:D

DOH!!!
I meant....send me all your personal financial data...passwords....etc...
Then you're signed up;)

The question would be...are you DUMBER than a meanchicken:D

welcome,
you'll be safe until they tell you to "shut up stupid"

only believe 1/2 what you hear here, you need to figure out which half! :biggrin: