Hawaii GN, finally!

Squid4life

Hey guys, just wanted to check in. Been wanting to find a GN or T for the longest time, but timing was never right, especially didn't want to spend big $ with transitioning from active duty to retiring here. Big pay drop, same cost of living. Well, finally picked up a GN. It is a hot air, and is pretty damn rough, but it was nearly free. It is more of a save than anything, I really just didn't want to see it go to the crusher which is where it was headed next week.

Anyhow, will be a while before it's driving and looking presentable, but I will be lurking on here more from now on, searching for parts. If anyone has anything they have been stashing that they want to get rid of, feel free to shoot me a message, will post a list below. My plan is to get it running now, at least so I can pull it in and out of the shop while I work on customers rides, then work on it when time permits. I still have my BMS Stage II setup, TH400, tubular suspension, and a ton of other goodies I will be shipping out here. Plan is to be a damn quick street car, as light as possible. Has no AC/heat, will be looking at some fiberglass parts, and use it as a rolling billboard for the performance side of Combs Performance, my company.

I am so, so stoked to have a Turbo Buick again, I am seriously giddy about it, even if it is a big turd right now.

Looking for:
GN front seats
GN hood
GN decklid
GN door panels
TTA fronts (pair)

and honestly most anything else. Cash in hand, or can work mad trade/deals on parts for offroad vehicles, wheels/tires, LS parts from BTR or TSP, etc.

Congratulations. Wouldn't you of saved tons of money all ways around buying a GN and cost of living by moving to the mainland. Plus you'd get away from the most libtard state in the union after commiefornicate.

aloha ,there is a group of TR guys in Hawaii , good luck hopefully you can find all those large items there

Congratulations. Wouldn't you of saved tons of money all ways around buying a GN and cost of living by moving to the mainland. Plus you'd get away from the most libtard state in the union after commiefornicate.

I could have retired to the mainland, to somewhere with a much, much cheaper cost of living, but family loves it here. My business deals with Jeeps about 90% of the time, and there are so many Jeeps here I kind of have the market cornered. I know I could survive cheaper elsewhere, but we’re comfortable enough here so I’m good.

aloha ,there is a group of TR guys in Hawaii , good luck hopefully you can find all those large items there

There are very, very few here, and those rarely get out unfortunately. Such a huge car community here, cruise night constantly. Would love to see more Turbo Buicks out.

I could have retired to the mainland, to somewhere with a much, much cheaper cost of living, but family loves it here. My business deals with Jeeps about 90% of the time, and there are so many Jeeps here I kind of have the market cornered. I know I could survive cheaper elsewhere, but we’re comfortable enough here so I’m good.
Sounds like you have a good gig going and 90% is keeping the fam happy. Watch out for Five-0!!!

I just moved back to Hawaii and have some extra parts for sale will get back to you shortly once I make a list of everything with pics..

Glad to hear you are back into a TB. Let me know if it needs fillers.
I'll be on Maui next week for five days. Doing some work for a friend in Kihei.

Mike B.

Glad to hear you are back into a TB. Let me know if it needs fillers.
I'll be on Maui next week for five days. Doing some work for a friend in Kihei.

Mike B.

This thing needs your fillers something fierce... Been collecting parts to get it presentable and running, so fillers are coming up on that list. I am on Oahu, but wish I was on Maui sometimes! Lot more space over there.

I know there are others on Oahu with TBs. See if any others want fillers and I can do a package deal. It costs the same to ship three sets as it does to ship one set. What else do you need?