new gn owner

mikes86ttop

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
hello this is mike from north west ri a first time owner of an 86 ttop gn i picked this up a couple months ago with a super solid body and a bad motor (spun crank bearings) i found a complete 30k mile drivetrain that will be going in very shortly....as soon as i get the four feet of snow off of her to get her into the garage... anyway great site with a bunch of great people with the baddest rides of all time!!!! ill be posting some pics soon thanks guys...mike

hello this is mike from north west ri a first time owner of an 86 ttop gn i picked this up a couple months ago with a super solid body and a bad motor (spun crank bearings) i found a complete 30k mile drivetrain that will be going in very shortly....as soon as i get the four feet of snow off of her to get her into the garage... anyway great site with a bunch of great people with the baddest rides of all time!!!! ill be posting some pics soon thanks guys...mike

Welcome aboard!!! There are ALOT of great guys on this site!!! Welcome to the darkside:cool:.... The only dumb question.... Is the one you dont ask!!!

thanks guys

thanks guys took a few pics at the garage today ill get them up asap. counting down the days untill the gto (frame off restoration) project is out of the garage so i can get started on the gn...spring will be here fast. the body is no prob that will take no more than 2 weeks,i have a feeling the motor end of the project wont go all that smoothly...just have to cross my fingers when the time comes

pics

here are a few pics the hood and fender louvers are coming off also the two fender flares off...if any one is intrested in this stuff let me know im also looking for some center caps for those rims

Attachments

• DSCF0051.jpg
    DSCF0051.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF0053.jpg
    DSCF0053.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 139
Welcome! You car looks to be in nice condition and the hood louvers look kind of cool. I never seen those before on a Turbo Buick. Welcome again.:smile:

yea kinda like the flares only have two so ill prob just get rid of them...more project money!!! same wth the louvers....just plain blacker than black paint with no emblems...sinister!!!!