New GN owner question,What do i have?

Yes it has the hydro boost brakes, is their 2 plugs that go to the power master or just 1? Yea , i didnt think the numbers should be in order so i researched it and used the same diagram. Thats what was wrote on it when i got it. This is one i cant figure out, it comes out about where the fuel injector harness plugs in kinda under the ignition module.
I think that one is for the powermaster. PM just had one electrical connector. Not sure about the second one. Sure looks like it belongs on that sensor. Is that the egr sensor?

I think that one is for the powermaster. PM just had one electrical connector. Not sure about the second one. Sure looks like it belongs on that sensor. Is that the egr sensor?
now there is also a 3 prong that is under the HB that i believe went to the PM

Powermaster has two plugs. One flat plugs with some meaty wires and a 3 prong plug for the pressure switch on top.

Powermaster has two plugs. One flat plugs with some meaty wires and a 3 prong plug for the pressure switch on top.
Oh yeah!!! Earl to the rescue! I've had a hydroboost so long I forgot about the brake switch wire.