New GMP 1/18 diecast

Doesn't GMP usually put the "sold out" on there when the car is not released yet? Could be wrong, but I thought thats what I heard. I did hear it is going quick though from the dealer I use.

More Gmp 's........

Well i had to order a few as always.......got (2) with free shipping from minimusclecars.com :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! order them up;)

I have 2 cases (12 cars) of the new GMP release coming in May.

The price is $65 shipped per car. Canada will be a few bucks more.

If anyone is interested in the 4 car D84 two-tone set, I have some of those available also at $170 shipped.

I have 2 cases (12 cars) of the new GMP release coming in May.

The price is $65 shipped per car. Canada will be a few bucks more.

If anyone is interested in the 4 car D84 two-tone set, I have some of those available also at $170 shipped.

Give me a total including shipping. Hope you can send it USPS. Do you have PayPal? You do have the GN in stock now, or are you getting the 2 cases in May? Thanks Dave

Give me a total including shipping. Hope you can send it USPS. Do you have PayPal? You do have the GN in stock now, or are you getting the 2 cases in May? Thanks Dave

Dave, cars will arrive in May. I will have to calculate USPS shipping to Canada and get back to you.

Chuck ...$65 and shipped...I'll take one from you for my collection. I have a Washington address to ship to and Paypal account, you can let me know when they are in and we'll do the deal.

Also looking for a reasonably priced Rosewood Buick & Christmas Chrome Blue "T" edition to complete my GMP collection, if you have or know where to find.

Thanks, Wayne - Quick 6

I realize that we are fast approaching the tentative ship date. I have just been notified that we are now looking at a mid-June delivery time. Sorry for the the delay but it's out of my hands.

I will keep everyone who who wishes to purchase with me in the loop.

I would also want to purchase one of these. Let em know if they do in fact come in.
Thanks,
John