New GMP 1/18 diecast

I realize that we are fast approaching the tentative ship date. I have just been notified that we are now looking at a mid-June delivery time. Sorry for the the delay but it's out of my hands.

I will keep everyone who who wishes to purchase with me in the loop.

Chuck,

Still very interested, waiting is not an issue with me...after all it's been 10 years collecting these GMP cars so what's another few days, weeks, months.....

Wayne / Quick 6 Racing

PM's sent to recent inquiries. Tentative mid-June arrival.

Chuck,

Money sent via Paypal

Thanks for doing this !!!!!

FYI: Before my GN I had an 84 Monte SS Gun Metal Blue w/ blue buckets purchased new. Also had 71 Monte SS (painted IROC Blue) and 76 Monte w/swivel buckets (Yes...Triple blue) all owned at the same time....71 spent it's last days in the garage next to the GN until the new Dmax came along.

Cheers.....Wayne / Quick 6

Tentative mid-June arrival.

I just received word from GMP that the shipment just "hit the water" and are expected to arrive mid-July. I was expecting them in this week and now find out they just left port. For those of you that have been patient up to this time, I appreciate it. It's not just me waiting for the cars, but every distributor as well. If you've been following the GMP site, their expected date was 6/12/09.

I've always felt that communication is important in these matters and I'm just as frustrated as you are. For those of you that have already pre-paid with PayPal, you may cancel anytime if you wish.

I apologize for the delay.

I hope i am not to late???:( I would like to buy one as well,please let me know if any are still available..

Chuck, as a buiness owner myself I totally understand. Thanks for the update and I can wait. No problem at all when you keep people informed like that it keeps them from wondering what is going on. Thank you for doing this for us. Daniel Ray

Hello,

I would be interested in one of these depending on how much the shipping would be to Canada via USPS.

Finally, my (12) cars are set to arrive tomorrow in NJ.

For those that I have been in contact with and have been holding off with the paypal, get your orders in now. If you need me to re-send the contact info let me know. Some have pre-ordered through paypal and those are all set to go.

Once the dust settles, I may have a car or two left for late inquiries.

The pricing is as follows:

$65 shipped to US
$80 shipped to Canada.

I appreciate everyone's patience during this long wait.

Chuck great news! Look forward to seeing mine get here. Thanks again Daniel Ray

Yes they are numbered on the lic. Plate. Got my 3 on Friday straight from gmp

Not to change the subject, But obviously they still have the tooling and production methods still in place. I would love to see a re-issue of the regular 1987 Grand National. I was a little late when I bought my real car (Sept. '08).

Re-Issue the regular '87 Grand National please!

John