new ebay headers

I'm all for supporting the turbo buick vendors, even if they cost a little more . Most of them seem to *enjoy* or have a passion(if thats an accecptable word) for turbo buicks. HOWEVER,,,,, I'll never will be able to afford a $1000 set of american made stainless headers. So, even if these crack and fall apart I'll just go back to the stockers, lesson learned.
Ross L

headers

I dont know how they fit but look pretty good for 243.00 ship to my door that is 200 plus shipping and I ordered friday and got them today so far so good. :biggrin: :eek:

i think the key here is "made overseas". how many turbo buicks do you think are driving around downtown China? a blue print is nice, its not so nice translated into mandarin and then shipped half the globe away. last time i purchased something from one of these 8000 plus feedback Ebay vendors with 97% positive, it was a camber kit for my last daily race car, a 92 civic hatchback with 240 Hp under the hood, 4 grand under the hood and 100 bucks on the only thing keeping me going straight down the road, when the front knuckle snapped on the freeway at 70mph, you can imagine quality was the biggest concern in my mind right next to not hitting the guard rail. i have pictures to show what an aluminum oil pan does against asphalt at 70. they might be cheap and a good deal, its really too soon to tell, but why gamble when the stock headers ALWAYS are a perfect fit, and are good down into the 10s? $240 to me ins't pocket change, id be pissed if i wasted it. as far as im concerned, any vendor online with a crap load of negative feedback selling car parts, isn't in the true spirit of things, its not hard to keep customers happy. now thats MY $.02

fitment

today test fitted headers on motor and every thing lined up pretty good. Really needs to be in car to see how much clearance is availible atr dp cleared perfect too so i will be keeping them :biggrin:

I Purchased a set of the JDM Headers on Oct,6,06 have not got them.

Has anyone else had this Problem?. I got the Phone Number can not get a

hold of them here is the Number they gave me 866-968-1102

Jeff Strube said:
I Purchased a set of the JDM Headers on Oct,6,06 have not got them.

Has anyone else had this Problem?. I got the Phone Number can not get a

hold of them here is the Number they gave me 866-968-1102

Pray that they show up because if they don't you will never get a response from them. They sell enough stuff that they could care less about customer service or if they sell you unusable headers. I have emailed them 3 times about a problem with my headers over a couple week period. Absolutely no response! Once again, a pic of the crap they stick you with.......

Attachments

• header flange 001.jpg
    header flange 001.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 793
  • header flange 002.jpg
    header flange 002.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 739
Check where the middle lower bolt is on the pass side- im using studs and could hardly get a wrench on it to tighten it up.

How did you pay for them???

T Spool said:
Pray that they show up because if they don't you will never get a response from them. They sell enough stuff that they could care less about customer service or if they sell you unusable headers. I have emailed them 3 times about a problem with my headers over a couple week period. Absolutely no response! Once again, a pic of the crap they stick you with.......

How did you pay for them?
If credit card, then just dispute the charge with the CC company.
If paypal with CC, then send details of problems to PP and explain how you are going to dispute the charge if PP doesn't reverse the payment. If PP gives any trouble, contact CC and start dispute procedures.

Gary

I know this is slightly off track and there is a big price diff but has anyone tried the TA headers? I think the "cheaper" set is around $650. If they're anything like the rest of TA's stuff I imagine they're pretty uptight.

Black Car said:
How did you pay for them?
If credit card, then just dispute the charge with the CC company.
If paypal with CC, then send details of problems to PP and explain how you are going to dispute the charge if PP doesn't reverse the payment. If PP gives any trouble, contact CC and start dispute procedures.

Gary

Gary,

I paid for my JDM headers with cash from my PayPal account, not a credit card so I think I am just screwed. I left them negative feedback so I am just waiting for them to retaliate and leave me negative feedback. I see that is standard practice for these scum bags. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Jarnutt said:
i think the key here is "made overseas". how many turbo buicks do you think are driving around downtown China?

Well, try googling "Buick #1 in China".

You will chit your pantz!

Buick is, and has been, the #1 selling car in China for years!!! They have 3x more Buicks over there than in the USA! Some built on the Holden platform, many, many different choices. The 3.8 is everywhere in China!!

Chew on that for a minute. :eek:
I wouldn't be surprised if they did have a turbo 3.8 recently.

I heard we are having a few Buick races in Mongolia, 2007.
Look out for team Kung-Fu in the TSM class next year, LOL

Do you still want to sell the js intake kit? Been trying to reach you but no luck. Please PM or email me....Thanks

Frank

decarlo sloan said:
ordered mines last friday got them thursday this week no probs paid sschrome by paypal

Dewey said:
I know this is slightly off track and there is a big price diff but has anyone tried the TA headers? I think the "cheaper" set is around $650. If they're anything like the rest of TA's stuff I imagine they're pretty uptight.

I bought a set of the SS T/A headers and would not look back. They fit like I glove. Super thick, great joints and sealing surfaces. I have had them off 3 times now and every time they went back on as new.

jstahl said:
I bought a set of the SS T/A headers and would not look back. They fit like I glove. Super thick, great joints and sealing surfaces. I have had them off 3 times now and every time they went back on as new.
I totally agree!! I just put my 44 mm tial gate on and noticed these headers are super thick, and they fit awesome.
I cant believe you guys who are slamming these new products for our cars without first hand knowledge. If you havent had a problem with theese headers then keep your opinions to yourself, Because all your doing is causing people to not want to make stuff for us since they have to take so much crap from people who just want so start sh$t. time to grow up i say!

Go ahed i can take it, Flame suit is on

Im slamming cause I DO have first hand knowledge.. They are crap.. I would not spend my hard earned $$ on them. I would not say this unless i saw them..

Rosewood T-Type said:
I totally agree!! I just put my 44 mm tial gate on and noticed these headers are super thick, and they fit awesome.
I cant believe you guys who are slamming these new products for our cars without first hand knowledge. If you havent had a problem with theese headers then keep your opinions to yourself, Because all your doing is causing people to not want to make stuff for us since they have to take so much crap from people who just want so start sh$t. time to grow up i say!

Go ahed i can take it, Flame suit is on