new ebay headers

Oh great! No wonder I haven't heard anything about my order. Was gonna give them till next week before I got in touch with Paypal...:(

I ordered a set of headers two weeks ago from Jdm and received them a week later. Hope this helps. Any updates..

I ordered a set of headers two weeks ago from Jdm and received them a week later. Hope this helps. Any updates..

Been a week and a half. Sent them a message thru Ebay today asking for an update. I'll give it till the middle of next week and then get in touch with Paypal to see what they can do.

It took about a week and a half to recieve my headers thru JDM, sad to hear they are out of business..... Must have retired after the buyout:rolleyes:

I bolted mine on.. for about 24 hours...
They fit fine, i reworked them a tad, just need to cut them just like someone did in this post. :cool:

I realized that my blue limited just isnt a racecar, and just went back with the darned stock jet hot coated headers:frown:

Here is what they looked like... for a bit, I have way too many projects.

BW

Attachments

• 100_4025 (Small).jpg
    100_4025 (Small).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 544
It took about a week and a half to recieve my headers thru JDM, sad to hear they are out of business..... Must have retired after the buyout:rolleyes:

I bolted mine on.. for about 24 hours...
They fit fine, i reworked them a tad, just need to cut them just like someone did in this post. :cool:

I realized that my blue limited just isnt a racecar, and just went back with the darned stock jet hot coated headers:frown:

Here is what they looked like... for a bit, I have way too many projects.

BW

having a girdle pretty much means you have a racecar...in my book;)

I bought the JDM headers for $226 at the door delivered in 11 days. Looks gereat.
Driver's side fit fine. Passenger's side hit the head boss so I had t grind it down about 1/4 inch to clear #4 header pipe against the head. The passenger side header collector is very close to the block but it's ok. Now I just finished trying to bolt on my crossover. The bottom side of the crossover about 5 inches from the upper flange(pasenger side) is hitting the top side of the upper control arm. I hammered away at the pipe trying to make enough clearance to align the flanges together on the passenger sice and still need a little more hammering. It looks like If I get it to clear it will slip in nice with no flywheel issues. If I do, I will take the pipe and have it bent slightly to clear.
What if I used a Poly mount on the passenger side in oder to get more clearance. Would this work? I have a poly mount on the Driver's side only right now.

For less than $250 buck, it's still worth it.

Larry J.

well, just got my headers today from drift pros they look great.They have the 02 bung and all the welds look good also it looks like someone grinded and port matched everything and deburd it all wow!!!!!! i will take pics after work ps: i ordered these last thursday and they came this morning also the next day i had email showing me the traking # and one this morning showing they wre delivered all at 221.00 shipped:eek:

i had that clearace issue with the pass A- arm so i just bought all tubular uppers .

Nice. I didn't even think if that one. Where can you get them cheap?

Looks like I might have a worn out passenger side motor mount that is sagging causing the clearance issue. I'm going to jack up the motor and see if I can align everything up nicely and if it's close I might just by a new mount. If not I'll get tubular uppers.

Thanks for the info.:biggrin:

Larry J

Ebay Headers For Sale

Anyone want a Set. I Purchased One Set after a friend of mine Purchased

a Set. I would like to sell mine for what I have in them.

I still have one Set For Sale I have not cut on them or Anything.

After I cut on Mine and Made them Fit.

My Buddy did not want to try His at all. We did not cut on His we Never tryed them on His car

Would any one like to Purchase these?

Ok they came today.:D 02 bung welded on but looks like it was added on. Different welder.
I tried mocking them up on the block since its out of the vette and there are some fitment issues as stated by others. Looks like there's gonna be some bouncing back and forth to get the crossover to fit right. Don't think I'd like installing these on a motor in a car.
I'll get them to fit one way or the other.;) I have a torch, hack saw, TIG welder and a hammer just waiting to be put to use.
All in all they're better then I expected. But not as good as I hoped. Wouldn't consider them a bolt on by any means.

Nice. I didn't even think if that one. Where can you get them cheap?

Looks like I might have a worn out passenger side motor mount that is sagging causing the clearance issue. I'm going to jack up the motor and see if I can align everything up nicely and if it's close I might just by a new mount. If not I'll get tubular uppers.

Thanks for the info.:biggrin:

Larry J

BTW - Mine came with an O2 bung welded in.

OK, now that I jacked the motor up everything lines up and bolts together nice but I still have clearance issues on the A Arm. I need only a quarter inch to raise the motor up or go with those nice A arms. I'm going to order a set and be done with it.

After putting a brand new motor mount on the passenger side everything fell into place so at the time I won't need the Control arms.
Now I need an ATR type Down Pipe since my 3 inch TH won't fit. What DP fits these headers? Can you get a 3.5 inch to fit? I noticed that Gbodyparts.com has a nice one. Anybody?

How much is your time worth? Now a TH pipe does not work with these? Weld this, tweak that, fart-with-this, fart-with-that!!!

I'll say again, I bought the TA headers, have heat cycled them tons of times, on an off the car at least 4 times now. Never one problem installing them. Not one leak, ever! :D I know these are one part of my car that I will NEVER have to worry about.

And the best thing about the TA headers, I have two O2 bungs in mine and they came that way! Came with a bung plug to boot. :eek:

I have a bad feeling you guys are inevitably going to get what you paid for. These are cheap for a reason. Don't have any so I can't put my finger on it. I have a really good idea though.

I am waiting for the $250 BB turbos! :biggrin:

I'm glad you like Bung holes so much:biggrin: .

I'm looking for someone that actually has a set of ATR type headers and what DP they use. Not really that big a deal dude...

"How much is your time worth? Now a TH pipe does not work with these? Weld this, tweak that, fart-with-this, fart-with-that!!!

I'll say again, I bought the TA headers, have heat cycled them tons of times, on an off the car at least 4 times now. Never one problem installing them. Not one leak, ever! I know these are one part of my car that I will NEVER have to worry about.

And the best thing about the TA headers, I have two O2 bungs in mine and they came that way! Came with a bung plug to boot.

I have a bad feeling you guys are inevitably going to get what you paid for. These are cheap for a reason. Don't have any so I can't put my finger on it. I have a really good idea though.

I am waiting for the $250 BB turbos!
"

They dont want to listen... Let em spend their money. They obviously got tons of it to blow lol.